LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

12 hours ago, _Besli_ said:

A request of another person (Commander Cyrus on Discord):

I found a low resolution version of the Logo via google picture search, but he said it's too small. 😄

pro pinball trilogy submitted to LB database. best I could do, I couldn't find any better box cover scans online.

Untitled-1.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can we get a better (as well as the missing European) logo for this game please? Not really my kind of game, but I really don't like seeing terrible logo cuts, I don't necessarily mind small logos, but they better be of good quality. I "fixed" the current logo a few minutes ago by removing a lot of leftover bg pixels, but the logo itself is still pretty grainy, and is also slightly crooked as well.

Europe.jpg

uscanada.jpg

23 hours ago, MJF said:

Can we get a better (as well as the missing European) logo for this game please? Not really my kind of game, but I really don't like seeing terrible logo cuts, I don't necessarily mind small logos, but they better be of good quality. I "fixed" the current logo a few minutes ago by removing a lot of leftover bg pixels, but the logo itself is still pretty grainy, and is also slightly crooked as well.

dream resort/resort owner submitted to LB database.

dream.png

resort_na.png

Edited by seaview59
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, seaview59 said:

dream resort/resort owner submitted to LB database.

Wow, you did a really nice job with that!

I tried to find some better source pics for that logos, but I wasn't able to...

All i found out is that the Imagine series is pretty huge. 😉

• Thanks 1