LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

On 6/6/2022 at 12:31 AM, _Besli_ said:

WOW, that was really fast! 😄

Here is another one: 

I know three different versions of the SOCCER logo, one with a normal ball (shown above), one with a streched ball (not good), 

and one with the aim cross.

I want the one with the normal ball, and if possible one with the aim cross. 😉

crazy chicken soccer submitted to LB database

cazy1.png

crazy2.png

• Thanks 1

Really superb. Thank you really much!

Hey seaview59, my next request is a CRAZY CHICKEN - ATLANTIS QUEST and a MOORHUHN - ATLANTIS logo.

maxresdefault.jpg

Crazy Chicken: Jump'n Run: Atlantis Quest Details - LaunchBox Games Database (launchbox-app.com)

Moorhuhn: Jump'n Run: Atlantis Details - LaunchBox Games Database (launchbox-app.com)

Edited by _Besli_
  • Thanks 1

Can we get better logos for the following games, they are for the Apple II (although B-24 and Attec is universally used on all releases of the games) The Beneath Apple Manor logo is for the Special Edition, not the original version as well (it's also missing for that game)

asteroid.jpg

autobahn.jpg

aztec.jpg

b-24.jpg

baron.png

beer run.jpg

Beneath Apple Manor Special Edition.jpg

the Bilestoad.jpg

Edited by MJF
minor change in the text.

12 hours ago, MJF said:

Also can we get this as well, it's for both the Apple II and C64 (it's for the alt release on the Apple II, and it's the North American boxart for the C64)

asteroid, autobahn, etc. submitted to LB database. apple manor was beyond my skill.

astroid.png

autobahn.png

aztec.png

b24.png

baron.png

beerun.png

bilestoad.png

stellar7.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/8/2022 at 8:16 AM, _Besli_ said:

Really superb. Thank you really much!

Hey seaview59, my next request is a CRAZY CHICKEN - ATLANTIS QUEST and a MOORHUHN - ATLANTIS logo.

Crazy Chicken: Jump'n Run: Atlantis Quest Details - LaunchBox Games Database (launchbox-app.com)

Moorhuhn: Jump'n Run: Atlantis Details - LaunchBox Games Database (launchbox-app.com)

jump n run atlantis submitted to LB database

crazy atlantis.png

moor atlantis.png

• Thanks 1

Please can I request Clear Logos for

• Broken Sword Collection
  • Metal Gear Collection
  • Monkey Island Collection
  • Star Trek Collection
  • Star Fox Collection
  • Guitar and Band Collection
  • Dance Mat Collection
  • Singing Collection

anything like:   109887380_StarWars.pngTerminator.thumb.png.01e710b78df5f716fba5c1b85dd96348.png

Odder Requests:

• 2010s (Collection similar to the year below - all years look different!)

2000s.thumb.png.484be782cd8302badf9c7ab3b08ab2b7.png

• Does anyone have the background in the marquee above so I can make the clear arts marquees :)
  • Players or Play Modes (if at all possible could this be done like consoles below?)

Players.thumb.png.3d542f3fcd1d2e7108928a5bfe8696fa.pngConsoles.thumb.png.9471ac7f2d1d7c6b8c3a04eff7b53060.png

Thank you

Edited by testmon

12 hours ago, TheNewClassics said:

Could I put another request in? This is Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy for the PS Vita. Thanks in advance!

close as I could get it to the box art. submitted to LB database.

Untitled-1.png

Edited by seaview59
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, TheNewClassics said:

Thank you as always seaview. Had a couple other requests to finish the series; these are for Chaos Rings II and Chaos Rings Omega, on the PS Vita. 

These two logos are beyond my skill level at this low resolution. I tried finding higher res images and turned up nothing for CRII, I did find a high res for CRO but it has a black background which makes it impossible for me to use. There is a chance if you can look at the installed assets on the Vita you may be able to find the logo in there. Hope someone else can help with these two logos.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:31 PM, MJF said:

It's Magic would be kind of hard since there is no official boxart for the game (the first game in the series was PD, so going by the generic fanbox woiuld make the logo look a little bland, so I basically cropped the II off the sequel's logo

logo.png

Yeah I‘ve tried and got advanced resolution image. It's good for image upscaling. Image upscaler from VanceAI is also useful and offer more fuctions such like sharpeness and denoising. I don't know why its processing performance is better or more natural than same function comes with my iPhone 13 Pro