LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

WOW, that was really fast! 😄

Here is another one: 

39-crazy-chicken-soccer-pc-cena-prodaja.

I know three different versions of the SOCCER logo, one with a normal ball (shown above), one with a streched ball (not good), 

and one with the aim cross.

Crazy Chicken: Soccer (2006) - MobyGames

I want the one with the normal ball, and if possible one with the aim cross. 😉

Edited by _Besli_

Can we get a better version of the European logo for this game, as well as the missing logo for the North American box? It's for the original XBox (not sure if it was released on any other platform, to be honest, I didn'ty search to check The current EU logo is OK, but it's a little rough around the edges

amfront.jpg

eurfront.jpg

2 hours ago, MJF said:

Can we get a better version of the European logo for this game, as well as the missing logo for the North American box? It's for the original XBox (not sure if it was released on any other platform, to be honest, I didn'ty search to check The current EU logo is OK, but it's a little rough around the edges

Second version is allready there:

Furious Karting Details - LaunchBox Games Database (launchbox-app.com)

On 6/6/2022 at 9:47 AM, MJF said:

furious kart submitted to LB database

kart.png

kart_ger.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2022 at 4:19 PM, _Besli_ said:

I know, but it's not good quality, it has rough jagged edges/outline and a lot of artifacts. It was worse before, I had removed a lot of leftover background pixels in the current image.

Edited by MJF
typos

59 minutes ago, MJF said:

I know, but it's not good quality, it has rough jagged edges/outline and a lot of artifacts. It was worse before, I had removed a lot of leftover background pixels in the current image.

Yeah, i noticed that too. 

Thank god seaview59 did a new one. 😉