LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

Hi guys, I've been setting up my Model 3 games in Big Box and it seems we do not have clear logos in the LaunchBox Games DB for a few of these games. I had a look at EmuMovies, the Hyperspin forums, and through Google and could not find any clear logos for the following games:

• Emergency Call Ambulance
  • Harley-Davidson & L.A. Riders
  • L.A. Machineguns
  • Magical Truck Adventure
  • Ski Champ
  • Virtua Fighter 3 Team Battle

I took high resolution screenshots from Supermodel which I hope will help for making nice clear logos.

jPn8ZtE.png

f1ww4ha.png

26M3hbF.jpg

A72IcNU.jpg

Kr8tSxd.png

1QA2qqs.png

Just click on the images for the full resolution. I know it's asking a lot, but I'd be very grateful if someone could make clear logos from these images please :)

Edited by Charco
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! ^_^
I'm amazed with your work, man! :D
I use to search for logos in Google Images a lot until I give up. From all my Arcade games catalog I've just 2 stones in my shoes: "Legend of Heroes" and "Lode Runner: The Dig Fight".

With other logos I used make the logos myself if the source images are simple enough for my low image editing abilities. But, due to the complexity of this flyers, I can't do it. I hope you can help me with this two images, please. I will be eternally grateful. ^_^

Cte50z6WEAIWZVl[1].jpg

Legend of Heroes.png

70000401[1].jpg

Lode Runner - The Dig Fight-01.png

• Like 1