LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

Great work SirCamels! I'd love to see some for popular hacks, if possible: Mario Adventure, Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity and Prophet's Guile, Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World, Legend of Zelda, The: Parallel Remodel

Then of course, some DS games : Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, and Professor Layton and Unwound Future.

Appreciate the help! And of course, if any one has any of the above please let me know.

Edited by Kevin_Flynn

16 hours ago, zetec-s-joe said:

Hi, this thread is a great idea and must be helping alot of people, so annoying when the odd few games in a set have art missing!

Any chance you could do Sangokushi IV for Sega 32X?

Here is a link to the art, I think just the red part is need for a correct logo Related image

Here you go Buddy, 

I done 2 to choose from.

5bo3uo.jpg

2zhk28x.jpg

1 hour ago, SirCamel said:

Here you go Buddy, 

I done 2 to choose from.

5bo3uo.jpg

2zhk28x.jpg

Thanks so much, this is great work, thats all 32X clear logos complete.

Any chance to have a real Neo Geo Pocket Color Clear Logo Set you could do Picture Puzzle but in English, the EmuMovies only supply a Japan Logo, here is what it should be if you could be so kind

Image result for picture puzzle neo geo color

2 hours ago, zetec-s-joe said:

Thanks so much, this is great work, thats all 32X clear logos complete.

Any chance to have a real Neo Geo Pocket Color Clear Logo Set you could do Picture Puzzle but in English, the EmuMovies only supply a Japan Logo, here is what it should be if you could be so kind

Image result for picture puzzle neo geo color

Here you go man, Is that now a complete set for Neo Geo Pocket Color?

6ps46t.jpg

2 hours ago, SirCamel said:

Here you go man, Is that now a complete set for Neo Geo Pocket Color?

6ps46t.jpg

I can't believe how happy a clear logo can make me haha, yes, that is now NGC complete with EmuMovies others, maybe I can go through some other sets and let you know what they have missing if not too many. You could put fix packs on the front page? All my Sets are HyperList complete sets.

But seriously, thanks alot. Cleaned up 2 sets for me. greatly appreciated

22 minutes ago, zetec-s-joe said:

I can't believe how happy a clear logo can make me haha, yes, that is now NGC complete with EmuMovies others, maybe I can go through some other sets and let you know what they have missing if not too many. You could put fix packs on the front page? All my Sets are HyperList complete sets.

But seriously, thanks alot. Cleaned up 2 sets for me. greatly appreciated

Your response makes this all worth it :) , Cool, Yea man go for it let me know whats missing. What do you mean by Fix packs? A zip folder of the missing ones? When i do these i also upload them to the LB Database so everyone can use them when they import.

Edit: Prob don't need to do the packs since i put them in the databse.

Edited by SirCamel

2 minutes ago, SirCamel said:

Your response makes this all worth it :) , Cool, Yea man go for it let me know whats missing. What do you mean by Fix packs? A zip folder of the missing ones? When i do these i also upload them to the LB Database so everyone can use them when they import.

Edit: Prob don't need to do the packs since i put them in the databse.

Takes time and effort, a thank you costs nothing.

Ahh, I forgot about the database! I go between Frontends so will just keep hold of them and if anyone asks ill send them here! Ill add some more fullsets to LaunchBox and see whats missing :)

Just now, zetec-s-joe said:

Takes time and effort, a thank you costs nothing.

Ahh, I forgot about the database! I go between Frontends so will just keep hold of them and if anyone asks ill send them here! Ill add some more fullsets to LaunchBox and see whats missing :)

Go for it.

1 hour ago, SirCamel said:

Go for it.

Bit of an odd ball one here... EmuMovies and LaunchBox Database has nothing on Clear Logos for the Nintendo 64DD

I have found a pack made by jd83jd83 so credit to him. it just need's tidying up if thats a thing lol, the images have the odd jaggys, and most have alot of empty space around. the pack attached has an image for 11 out of 12 games, the only one missing is Super Mario 64 (Proto) which I guess a Japan Super Mario 64 Clear logo will fill the gap.

Maybe if you get board you could take a look, sorry if im asking for too much

Wheel.7z

Edit; I've just realised Japan use the same Mario 64 Logo as us so I will just copy that out of the N64 Set

Edited by zetec-s-joe
update

3 minutes ago, zetec-s-joe said:

Bit of an odd ball one here... EmuMovies and LaunchBox Database has nothing on Clear Logos for the Nintendo 64DD

I have found a pack made by jd83jd83 so credit to him. it just need's tidying up if thats a thing lol, the images have the odd jaggys, and most have alot of empty space around. the pack attached has an image for 11 out of 12 games, the only one missing is Super Mario 64 (Proto) which I guess a Japan Super Mario 64 Clear logo will fill the gap.

Maybe if you get board you could take a look, sorry if im asking for too much

Wheel.7z

Edit; I've just realised Japan use the same Mario 64 Logo as us so I will just copy that out of the N64 Set

No worries, I'll have a look.