LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

I've been looking into making indie 'console' playlists divided into the following categories.  Would anyone be willing to help me take a crack at it?

8-bit Retro
Indie

16-bit Retro
Indie

3D Retro
Indie

Neo Retro
Indie

HD-2D

Neo Retro Indie I'm defining as being too vfx oriented to truly feel 16-bit in spirit.  HD-2D is for the hybrid 2D/3D artstyle popularized with Octopath Traveller.

To share the wealth a bit, here's a few console generation combined clear logos I made a while back.  I'm using them mainly for retail games I own PC versions of from the era.  Need to follow up with PS5/Series X at some point.

ps2 xbox.png

ps3 360.png

ps4 xbox one.png

Edited by crispy4000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 8:49 AM, G22 said:

These are all the ones missing from the official pack. Also find SPORTS, RUN & GUN & PUZZLE in page 16 of this thread, I haven't made those but I think they're awesome and gave me the idea of continuing in this way. I've made all of these because I'm sure a lot of people search these. Actually all of these are needed if you created the playlists with LB Mame importer. Hope you like ?

Arcade 2-Player Games - Grey.png

Arcade 2-Player Games.png

Arcade 4-Player Games - Grey.png

Arcade 4-Player Games.png

Arcade Ball & Paddle Games.png

Arcade Beat Em Ups.png

Arcade Board & Card Games.png

Arcade Fighting Games.png

Arcade Flying Games.png

Arcade Maze Games.png

Arcade MultiGames.png

Arcade Platform Games.png

Arcade Racing Games.png

Arcade Shooter Games.png

Pinball Arcade.png

Love the Play Mode ones! Would it be possible to complete the MAME Play Modes List specifying if simultaneous or alternate? (It may be difficult to add 9 joysticks and humans together :P)

Thanks in advance!

Capturadepantalla2023-08-07205531.thumb.png.d33ea05cbde7fbc676a9189356f37c59.png

2 hours ago, ci2own said:

Love the Play Mode ones! Would it be possible to complete the MAME Play Modes List specifying if simultaneous or alternate? (It may be difficult to add 9 joysticks and humans together :P)

Thanks in advance!

Capturadepantalla2023-08-07205531.thumb.png.d33ea05cbde7fbc676a9189356f37c59.png

Different style but these were posted in this thread and also bundled up into Download section here:

• Thanks 1