LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Using my recreated "Classics" logo originally by @viking as main logo template, i've decided to make a silver ring pack that nobody asked for: Cure Majesty Educational Pack 1! Featuring future-proofing for future emulators like LeapsterGS and V.Flash. The complete .zip file is attached down below.

Cure Majesty Educational Pack 1.zip

Examples:

SegaPico.thumb.png.43aef1dd00486126dc127b176922495d.pngVTechV.Smile.thumb.png.6d0cd63348f12defe01f8a2090171418.png

You can request educational systems/games collection that you wanted to make into Cure Majesty Educational Pack 2.

Hirogaru Sky! Pretty Cure is owned by Toei Animation. I don't own everything.

Note: Cure Majesty is a mythical teenager Pretty Cure alter ego of 2-years-old toddler princess called Ellee.

Edited by alifsihombing05
Added note after researching

7 hours ago, ajhickin said:

@sundogak Love all the arcade board hardware rings you've created. I want to create some of my own using your template. Would you happen to have the manufacturer/publisher logos you used please? I just want them all kept in the same style.

Thanks

Page 66, posted arcade board PSD here

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/33151-silver-ring-clearlogo-set/?do=findComment&comment=438937

4 hours ago, sundogak said:

Hi,

Yeah I did already download this one and it's great. But I was after the company logos, or text you used. Such as the irem boards, I'd like to use the exact same image / font if I were to create any more.

Do you have those images or PSD layers / template?

Thank you

23 hours ago, ajhickin said:

Hi,

Yeah I did already download this one and it's great. But I was after the company logos, or text you used. Such as the irem boards, I'd like to use the exact same image / font if I were to create any more.

Do you have those images or PSD layers / template?

Thank you

Not sure have the PSD version with all the layers now but will check my (not) organized folder, but here are two items you mentioned:

image.thumb.png.637248a2c39e37020b7927a1b5386acb.png

Font used for the system number is Arcade Classic Font | dafont.com 

This link has a lot of superior company logos which wasn't around yet when I first did those batches.  

• 5 weeks later...