LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

18 hours ago, Timmykutumela said:

Hi do you have the hacks logos

378047642_HacksLogos.png.8e3440dc41810758a54bfe5cad02034e.png

Not sure who you are referring to, but no, I don't see those exact rings downloaded from this thread. If you have them, post them here and my utility will grab them. 

The initial archive containing all the Silver Ring logos submitted here has been uploaded to the Download section. The link is here:

Please read the comments in that thread and remember to make any related comments in this new thread, not here. I hope this upload is useful in some way.

Edited by dragon57
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, dragon57 said:

The initial archive containing all the Silver Ring logos submitted here has been uploaded to the Download section. The link is here:

Please read the comments in that thread and remember to make any related comments in this new thread, not here. I hope this upload is useful in some way.

Thanks Dragon - great work! :)

• Like 1

On 7/25/2024 at 8:19 AM, dragon57 said:

Not sure who you are referring to, but no, I don't see those exact rings downloaded from this thread. If you have them, post them here and my utility will grab them. 

no i also dont have them i was wondering if there's anyone out here who has them

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

This thread is absolutely amazing. It's helped me to radically improve the aesthetics of one of my builds. I am wondering if one of you image wizards out there might be able to help me. One one of my builds, I have a section called applications with 5 categories. I am looking for something that looks consistent but nice for the following categories:

* Karaoke+MP3

* Movies

* Music

* Photos

* Music Videos

Hope one of you can help. I have tried myself but my skill with image editing is clearly lacking.

Thanks in advance for anyone who might consider to help me.

3 hours ago, OrangeKryptonite said:

Hi all,

This thread is absolutely amazing. It's helped me to radically improve the aesthetics of one of my builds. I am wondering if one of you image wizards out there might be able to help me. One one of my builds, I have a section called applications with 5 categories. I am looking for something that looks consistent but nice for the following categories:

* Karaoke+MP3

* Movies

* Music

* Photos

* Music Videos

Hope one of you can help. I have tried myself but my skill with image editing is clearly lacking.

Thanks in advance for anyone who might consider to help me.

Have you looked in this thread and this aggregate download?  I see several such as Music, Movies, and Karaoke that have several versions already completed. 

Yes, I have that set. But I'm looking for something with consistent aesthetics and not all the items I listed are covered. I'm currently trying to make them...and I have made some progress but its taking me a long time because I am not an expert level in graphics editing. All the tools I have for making doing the work are pretty archaic.

I have just uploaded V1.1 of my archive collecting all the user-submitted files to this thread. Apologies for accidentally deleting V1.0.0 and needing to recreate a new thread. I have updated my old post above, as well as posting the updated link below.

• Like 1