LaunchBox Community Forums

FS-UAE Exporter to create a folder structure for import into Launchbox

On 11/27/2022 at 12:36 PM, RGR0088 said:

Hello,

sorry i have another question, when fs-uae db games will update, how should we behave to keep everything updated also on Launchbox?

Thank you.

You don't need to change anything in LB. It's still linked to the same db entry in FS-UAE (that's what the UUIDs are specifying) even if the config gets updated on it.

• 1 month later...

Hello, thanks for all your amazing work!

Has anything changed in setting this up? I have followed the tutorials, and I only manage to start up the emulator in Launchbox - not the UUIDs that I have exported using the fs-export tool.

If I launch games from within the fs-uae-launcher everything works, but not from within launchbox.

One thing I have noticed is that all tutorials mention the portable "launcher.exe", but I have not managed to find this, I am using the latest versions of fs-uae, and I can only find fs-uae.exe and fs-uae-launcher.exe.
It´s the last one that I need to use in Launchbox, correct?