LaunchBox Community Forums
Eirulan

FS-UAE Exporter to create a folder structure for import into Launchbox

Posted (edited)

Hi, yesterday I set this up in my LB via YT video. Thanks for the effort you guys put in it. I did not downloaded launcher_uuid as it should be obsolete now. So I just created one FS-UAE Emulator in LB pointing to launcher.exe w/o any parameters. I exported my games via UUID exporter and successfully imported them in LB. But when I start a game it just opens laucher GUI. Can someone pls help me?

edit: solved by checking check boxes :$

Edited by schnickalot

Posted (edited)

EDIT: Never mind - the problem was between the chair and keyboard...

Thanks for all the hard work that went into this by the way.

Edited by Xeauron

hi  

please, i need your help. I have configured FS-UAE and now i can play my .adf and WHLOAD games with Model = Amiga1200 and my AmigaCD 32 games with Model = CD32.  After that, I imported the FS-UAE.exe emulator on LB, without any issue: I'm able to play all .adf and WHLOAD games. 

Now I imported Amiga CD32 in LB, using the same FS-UAE installation (I mean, same Launcher.exe used for Amiga emualation).  I tried to import 2 AmigaCD32 games: one of them in folder format, with bin, cue, img, sub files: I added the .cue file in LB.  The other one is in .zip format (it included .wav files, .cue and .bin).  LB correctly detected them, but if i run them, the emulator starts but:

1) when i play the game in folder format, it appear a blue screen, with AMIGA DOS information. I think that I have understood the issue: if I play this game, the emulator doesn't start with Amiga CD32 model. If I push START on my joypad, it appears at the upper left side: Amiga 500".

2) when i play the game in zip format, it appears only the AMIGA CD 2 logo. Here if I push START, it doesn't happen anything

I suppose that I have to do something of particular in order to correctly start the FC-UAE emulator for CD 32 games... can you help me, please?

I also tried to create 2 different FS-UAE installation folder: one used in LB only for Amiga games and the oter one only for Amiga CD32 games. But i don't solve the issue. It seems that in order to load in LB the Amiga CD 32 games, it is necessary an additional step...

can you help me please?

thanks