LaunchBox Community Forums

Best BigBox Theme is so simple

ckp

My favorite "theme" is the built-in theme, pretty much out-of-box.

I use the default theme.

I use clear logos setting for the game wheels so the game selections look really awesome, instead of plain text game names.

I use @nyny77 Platform video collection to show with my platforms because they are awesome.

That's really about it. I don't seem to care about flipping boxes and flipping to other things. 

I just use the simple setup with above options. The result is just fantastic.

As a former Hyperspin user, this gives me the wow factor of Hyperspin, but in a very clean presentation and not so overwhelming.

If you want a really easy and cool looking BigBox, this is where I would suggest noobs (like me!) start. It may be all you need and want, as it is for me.

• Like 2

I have pretty much the same set up, only I use the standard Emumovies platform videos. I absolutely love my Big Box set up and I am almost there with it. Just a few more systems to add like PS2 and NAOMI and fill in any gaps in my clear logos and game videos and I'm all set!

Edited by Charco