LaunchBox Community Forums

Futurestate Theme

Hexxxer

This is not by any means a version that is working correctly but it has shadows stripped out in places where it seemed to effect performance on my end. Please let me know if this version fixes your issues... make sure you back up your old version and place this fresh in it's place.

http://forums.launchbox-app.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5278

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alitanet said:

Hello  I have the same problem , it's too slow .I'm using 7.0 versión and when big box opens the platform wheels are invisible until I touch the gamepad .My computer is a laptop i7 4720hq 16gb of ram and nvidia gtx960m. 

did you try the version I posted above?

Make sure you rename the old Futurestate theme folder and then copy the link above in. Let me know if this has any effect on the speed.

7 hours ago, Hexxxer said:

This is not by any means a version that is working correctly but it has shadows stripped out in places where it seemed to effect performance on my end. Please let me know if this version fixes your issues... make sure you back up your old version and place this fresh in it's place.

http://forums.launchbox-app.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5278

Didn't just improve performance in cover flow.  But as seen her the white line is now completely in line for me. 

20161219_044746.jpg

20161219_044730.jpg

20161219_044650.jpg

12 hours ago, Hexxxer said:

did you try the version I posted above?

Make sure you rename the old Futurestate theme folder and then copy the link above in. Let me know if this has any effect on the speed.

Yes I used that versión, I removed 1.6 folder and I'm still having isues with the performance.I deactivated all transitions and now is a Little better

52 minutes ago, Scottad said:

@Hexxxer I have made a skin for your theme (it's just alternative images) is it ok to put it in the downloads section for other people to use?

screenshot1.jpg

Great!

Make sure it looks good one the version I posted yesterday (link is above). I changed the theme to not set transparency to the images so when someone put up a custom theme it would look how they expected.

1 hour ago, alitanet said:

Yes I used that versión, I removed 1.6 folder and I'm still having isues with the performance.I deactivated all transitions and now is a Little better

How are other themes working? I don't see the slow down on either of my machines at this point so it is difficult to trouble shoot without others helping me. 

8 hours ago, Nyny77 said:

Super ! great work

Thanks 

Is the theme working for you now?

23 minutes ago, Hexxxer said:

Great!

Make sure it looks good one the version I posted yesterday (link is above). I changed the theme to not set transparency to the images so when someone put up a custom theme it would look how they expected.

Tested it with your new version (excellent work) it seem to be working well on all the different views.

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

ScreenShot4.png

screenshot7.jpg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Scottad said:

Tested it with your new version (excellent work) it seem to be working well on all the different views.

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

ScreenShot4.png

screenshot7.jpg

Awesome to see, do you have a name I can post it under? Are you going to add a custom video as well? I am planning to release some skins over my vacation break here and will add those with it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hexxxer said:

Awesome to see, do you have a name I can post it under? Are you going to add a custom video as well? I am planning to release some skins over my vacation break here and will add those with it.

I called it retrostate. I haven't got any experience with video making so I wasn't planning to make one.

I have just posted the images in the downloads section I can take the file down if you would prefer it be submitted as a part of your skinpack

Edited by Scottad

58 minutes ago, Scottad said:

I called it retrostate. I haven't get any experience with video making so I wasn't planning to make one.

I have just posted the images in the downloads section I can take the file down if you would rather it be submitted as a part of your skinpack

Don't take it down, when I add it into the skin pack I'll put up a link or something at that time.

• Like 2

Updated to version 3.0 last night

Fixed a few bugs and made it easier to drop in a custom theme. Should have a faster performance than previous iterations.

I will be planning on adding a few custom replacement skins of my own design and also highlighting a skin that Scottad has created.

• Like 5