LaunchBox Community Forums

Does anyone have a clear logo set for Wiiware?

ckp

39 minutes ago, SentaiBrad said:

Of course you can. Create a Wii Ware Platform, then scrape it as Wii.

How do I go about that? I tried editing just one game in my Wiiware platform, changing the platform field to Wii and download images came up with no clear logos? Also I would need to do this for all games in my Wiiware platform. Thanks.

Go to Tools -> Manage Platforms. Open your Wii Ware platform and in the drop down scrape as box, select Wii. You can also do this during import if you type in a non-default platform, the scrape as drop down menu pops up on that window. Now, I don't know if we have many Clear Logo's for Wii Ware titles, but Wii Ware games exist in the Wii platform so this is why Scrape As exists (for those that want an infinite number of custom platforms).

You are more than welcome to edit Wii Ware titles and add more images to them too, it looks like @FistyDollars has got some more to add there too.

The manual method would be to download a clear logo pack, open up your ../LaunchBox/Images/Wii Ware/Clear Logo/ folder, and drop the images in. As long as the names of the images match the name of the games inside of LaunchBox, then they will automatically be attached when you refresh the cache.

48 minutes ago, Thatman84 said:

I just checked into the HS thread and noticed you have your answer now.

if you can't wait for one big pack then you can always trawl that thread and save every image that's been released there. (Probably take a while!!)

Nothing to do with wii ware but just wanted to say that @Thatman84 is doing a excellent job with the hyperspin Android set up... U r a very committed guy and would be great if launchbox released an android version just to get you on board too

• Like 1

Well you just made my day!! It's very rare I get comments like that.

my wife agreed with the committed comment when I showed her :)

i dont think I will be much of a draw to LaunchBox creating and Android version but thanks for the kind words, maybe you have convinced me to poke my head in here more.

i only got into emulation about a year ago and well it's all about the emu community and helping out where I can.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thatman84 said:

I just checked into the HS thread and noticed you have your answer now.

if you can't wait for one big pack then you can always trawl that thread and save every image that's been released there. (Probably take a while!!)

looks like they are almost done!

422 of 452 done (93.3%)

woohoo!

• 2 weeks later...