LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox Tutorial Video that I made

Its_Me_Ivan

I created a tutorial for LaunchBox, for me it was pretty easy to learn, but just in case for others (I have lots of skill in stuff like this)

Sorry for my annoying voice, I am pretty young :P

DESCRIPTION

Hey guys! Today I made a tutorial on how to use a program called LaunchBox! It is my first tutorial so don't judge! Sorry for blocking the Bandicam watermark with black bars :P

~------------------------------------MUSIC------------------------------------~

Gusty Garden Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy

Owned by Nintendo.

Please Like & And Subscribe
Its Me Ivan Productions 2017

Edited by Its_Me_Ivan
  • Like 6

I'm gonna echo everyone else's comments. This is a great tutorial, and you could certainly give many of us a run for our money. Definitely watch Brad's videos and who knows what shortcuts and tips you'll come up with!

Glad to have you here, and especially to have someone so young interested in retro gaming. Keep it up.

16 hours ago, DOS76 said:

Ivan good job kid to learn more about LB click the tutorial link at the top of the page and check out some of Brad's tutorials they will teach you some of the things you haven't figured out.

16 hours ago, FishOnHead said:

Glad to have you here, and especially to have someone so young interested in retro gaming. Keep it up.

Okay, I'll check that out!

16 hours ago, lordmonkus said:

I noticed n your video that you had all your roms in a single folder. Was this just for the purposes of the video or do you actually keep all roms for all systems in a single folder ?

planning to change that since I used to use RetroArch and i didnt wanted to sync the folders one by one :P

16 hours ago, SentaiBrad said:

Yea, keep kicking ass. You're certainly on a much more advanced path than a lot of people 4 times your age. If making videos is something you like doing, make sure to keep doing it, keep practicing, keep an open mind, keep your morals high, and you'll go far in video production.

16 hours ago, Temp said:

Good job Ivan, very knowledgeable, keep it up :)

16 hours ago, FishOnHead said:

I'm gonna echo everyone else's comments. This is a great tutorial, and you could certainly give many of us a run for our money.

16 hours ago, lordmonkus said:

Cowboy-Monkey-Approves.jpg

Awesome job, love it.

16 hours ago, Temp said:

Good job Ivan, very knowledgeable, keep it up :)

Thanks for the support :)!

37 minutes ago, Its_Me_Ivan said:

planning to change that since I used to use RetroArch and i didnt wanted to sync the folders one by one :P

No need to sync your folders one by one unless you plan on using the built in Retroarch lists and load games through Retroarch that way.

In my setup I have a Roms folder will all the systems separated with all the roms for that system in their appropriate folder. Then in Retroarch in the Setting > Directory settings I set my File Browser Dir to my Roms folder. This way when I am quick testing my games I can simply load core, then load content and I am at my Roms folder quickly and from there it's easy enough to browse by system for my games.

• 2 weeks later...