LaunchBox Community Forums

I had built a custom Controller about 15 years ago using Happ ( Suzo-Happ ) Arcade controls.  I primarily play classic arcade games.  i had always played music through iTunes, Winamp but was looking for a jukebox interface that work well with a coinbox.   I looked at some of the skins and I might have to make my own once everything is working.   

Once I get this to work Jason will have added the ability to play music through bigbox Jukebox style,

here is a new vid showing the photo in middle with controls, the cracking sound when u change song represents an old style jukebox.in the settings in the ini file u can change it to add credits.mine is set to free play, if i had a touch screen monitor i would make a cab just for jukebox and put it on my wall in lounge.

IMG_1784.mp4

Edited by andyco47

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is a little old but, has anyone tried to install the RetroJukeBox  ver 1.8 on a Windows 10 platform?  I cannot seem to open the application, it gets stuck on the Configuration screen.  I have already tried to install it via Run as Administrator and with various Compatibility types of OS.