LaunchBox Community Forums

• 1 year later...

This is brilliant Jay. Thanks for sharing the link and the artwork etc. Much appreciated.

I'm just looking at setting up a jukebox on my cabinet now. Also using this great video from Mavericks Arcade about setting up the LEDs with LEDBlinky to react to audio (

)

Cheers ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Johnny T said:

This is brilliant Jay. Thanks for sharing the link and the artwork etc. Much appreciated.

I'm just looking at setting up a jukebox on my cabinet now. Also using this great video from Mavericks Arcade about setting up the LEDs with LEDBlinky to react to audio (

)

Cheers ?

No problem! 

I've used some of Maverick's tutorials myself. Specifically with getting my lightguns set up in MAME. He's good at demonstrating how some of this stuff works.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JaysArcade said:

No problem! 

I've used some of Maverick's tutorials myself. Specifically with getting my lightguns set up in MAME. He's good at demonstrating how some of this stuff works.

Yep, I find his videos really good. Very succinct. I've ordered some of the new Sinden Lightguns for this new cabinet so will be looking forward to trying them when they arrive (hopefully Aug/Sep time).

?

7 minutes ago, Johnny T said:

Yep, I find his videos really good. Very succinct. I've ordered some of the new Sinden Lightguns for this new cabinet so will be looking forward to trying them when they arrive (hopefully Aug/Sep time).

?

Nice. I'd like to see what people think of those guns before I pony up to get them. They look promising though for sure.

30 minutes ago, JaysArcade said:

Nice. I'd like to see what people think of those guns before I pony up to get them. They look promising though for sure.

Yep, I hope they deliver what they promise but they look great so far and the guy making them seems like one of the good guys as well. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2017 at 5:15 PM, JaysArcade said:

I know a lot of people use it but Ive never had any luck getting dwjukebox to work very well in my set up. Your reply prompted me to create a bezel to use with Retro-Jukebox and Rocketlauncher. I couldn't find a way to force 16x9 unfortunately. Check it out.

The link to download the Rocketlauncher fade and bezel is on the Youtube page.

How did you add that bezel .. Help.. newbie here

55 minutes ago, cuda360 said:

How did you add that bezel .. Help.. newbie here

You have to use another program in conjunction with launchbox/bigbox and it's called rocketlauncher. With rocketlauncher, you can apply fades, pause screens, and bezels to emulators and programs which don't normally have them available. However, it does require some extra steps and a little bit of effort to get it up and running properly. On that youtube page, there's a link to the jukebox program and the bezels which can be used. Also, rocketlauncher can be downloaded here: https://www.rlauncher.com/forum/vbdownloads.php

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...