Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Movie Scraper Plugin

View File

Downloads Information and Images for Movies.

 

 

Thanks to @superfurry for the insperation(he created the Movie Launcher in this thread)

thanks to @Nielk1 for assistance with the forms, you do amazing work and are always there to lend a hand.

 

this Plugin uses the Fanart.TV Api and omdbapi to scrape images and details.

 

simply add movies to your LaunchBox collection.

Right Click on the Movie or Multiple Movies

Select Scrape Movie.

you may need to hit f5 to refresh the images.

 

you can find this sourcecode and others at

https://github.com/slipsystem/LaunchBox-Plugin-Examples

BUY ME A BEER


 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kriven said:

How does this store actor metadata?

it is possible to store this but i am not sure what to put it under. i cound create a custom value but i dont know of a them that implements this. the other way i can do it is add it under the discription, so it would be above the plot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lordmonkus said:

Would it be possible to have this plugin work alongside Ember Media Manager ? http://kodi.wiki/view/Ember_Media_Manager

I use this program to scrape all my movies for my Kodi setup so I have everything already scraped.

If not possible or too much work then no big deal, I understand.

yes this is possible, I will be doing some work on this after office hours.

 

My update schedule is as follows.

 

add the ability to check if the artwork files exists in the movies path and set the media in launchbox.

find a way to read the nfo file and set the details accordingly.

better handling of movies with the same or similar name and create an option to choose the correct movie.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2017 at 6:42 PM, lordmonkus said:

Very nice.

a new version has been uploaded. it now has support for media that already exists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What am I missing here?  This is the first plug-in I've tried.  I created a new platform and added a couple of movies to it.  I've pointed the executable to the movie file itself and given it an appropriate name.  I right mouse click on a movie and choose Scrape Movie and nothing happens.  Refreshing does not help. 

Do I need to add more information details other than the title? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, donarumo said:

What am I missing here?  This is the first plug-in I've tried.  I created a new platform and added a couple of movies to it.  I've pointed the executable to the movie file itself and given it an appropriate name.  I right mouse click on a movie and choose Scrape Movie and nothing happens.  Refreshing does not help. 

Do I need to add more information details other than the title? 

The Movie Scraper creates a search on the Title so additional information should not be necessary. how are the Movies named in LaunchBox? can you send me your LaunchBox data folder so I can check on my side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the entirety of my Movies.xml file I'm using to test.

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<LaunchBox>
  <Game>
    <ApplicationPath>..\Downloads\Movies\Beauty.And.The.Beast.2017.1080p.HDRip.X264.AAC-m2g\Beauty.And.The.Beast.2017.1080p.HDRip.X264.AAC-m2g.mkv</ApplicationPath>
    <CommandLine />
    <Completed>false</Completed>
    <ConfigurationCommandLine />
    <ConfigurationPath />
    <DateAdded>2017-05-20T18:35:01.8767474-05:00</DateAdded>
    <DateModified>2017-05-20T18:35:01.8767474-05:00</DateModified>
    <Developer />
    <DosBoxConfigurationPath />
    <Emulator />
    <Favorite>false</Favorite>
    <ID>3d56303e-c8d9-4ebe-ac46-17d8dd25a83c</ID>
    <LastPlayedDate>2017-05-20T18:49:24.6159312-05:00</LastPlayedDate>
    <ManualPath />
    <MusicPath />
    <Notes />
    <Platform>Movies</Platform>
    <Publisher />
    <Rating />
    <RootFolder>..\Downloads\Movies\Beauty.And.The.Beast.2017.1080p.HDRip.X264.AAC-m2g</RootFolder>
    <ScummVMAspectCorrection>true</ScummVMAspectCorrection>
    <ScummVMFullscreen>true</ScummVMFullscreen>
    <ScummVMGameDataFolderPath />
    <ScummVMGameType />
    <SortTitle />
    <Source />
    <StarRating>0</StarRating>
    <Status />
    <WikipediaURL />
    <Title>Beauty And The Beast</Title>
    <UseDosBox>false</UseDosBox>
    <UseScummVM>false</UseScummVM>
    <Version />
    <Series />
    <PlayMode />
    <Region />
    <PlayCount>1</PlayCount>
    <Portable>false</Portable>
    <VideoPath />
    <Hide>false</Hide>
    <Broken>false</Broken>
    <Genre />
  </Game>
  <Game>
    <ApplicationPath>..\Downloads\Movies\The.Lego.Batman.The.Movie.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-m2g\The.Lego.Batman.The.Movie.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-m2g.mkv</ApplicationPath>
    <CommandLine />
    <Completed>false</Completed>
    <ConfigurationCommandLine />
    <ConfigurationPath />
    <DateAdded>2017-05-20T18:31:15.1640801-05:00</DateAdded>
    <DateModified>2017-05-20T18:44:46.7962897-05:00</DateModified>
    <Developer />
    <DosBoxConfigurationPath />
    <Emulator />
    <Favorite>false</Favorite>
    <ID>9b99e070-67ed-4ef3-b68b-28342dc85578</ID>
    <LastPlayedDate>2017-05-20T18:49:41.4351028-05:00</LastPlayedDate>
    <ManualPath />
    <MusicPath />
    <Notes />
    <Platform>Movies</Platform>
    <Publisher />
    <Rating />
    <RootFolder>..\Downloads\Movies\The.Lego.Batman.The.Movie.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-m2g</RootFolder>
    <ScummVMAspectCorrection>true</ScummVMAspectCorrection>
    <ScummVMFullscreen>true</ScummVMFullscreen>
    <ScummVMGameDataFolderPath />
    <ScummVMGameType />
    <SortTitle />
    <Source />
    <StarRating>0</StarRating>
    <Status />
    <WikipediaURL />
    <Title>The Lego Batman Movie</Title>
    <UseDosBox>false</UseDosBox>
    <UseScummVM>false</UseScummVM>
    <Version />
    <Series />
    <PlayMode />
    <Region />
    <PlayCount>3</PlayCount>
    <Portable>false</Portable>
    <VideoPath />
    <Hide>false</Hide>
    <Broken>false</Broken>
    <Genre />
  </Game>
</LaunchBox>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2017 at 7:26 AM, donarumo said:

Here's the entirety of my Movies.xml file I'm using to test.

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<LaunchBox>
  <Game>
    <ApplicationPath>..\Downloads\Movies\Beauty.And.The.Beast.2017.1080p.HDRip.X264.AAC-m2g\Beauty.And.The.Beast.2017.1080p.HDRip.X264.AAC-m2g.mkv</ApplicationPath>
    <CommandLine />
    <Completed>false</Completed>
    <ConfigurationCommandLine />
    <ConfigurationPath />
    <DateAdded>2017-05-20T18:35:01.8767474-05:00</DateAdded>
    <DateModified>2017-05-20T18:35:01.8767474-05:00</DateModified>
    <Developer />
    <DosBoxConfigurationPath />
    <Emulator />
    <Favorite>false</Favorite>
    <ID>3d56303e-c8d9-4ebe-ac46-17d8dd25a83c</ID>
    <LastPlayedDate>2017-05-20T18:49:24.6159312-05:00</LastPlayedDate>
    <ManualPath />
    <MusicPath />
    <Notes />
    <Platform>Movies</Platform>
    <Publisher />
    <Rating />
    <RootFolder>..\Downloads\Movies\Beauty.And.The.Beast.2017.1080p.HDRip.X264.AAC-m2g</RootFolder>
    <ScummVMAspectCorrection>true</ScummVMAspectCorrection>
    <ScummVMFullscreen>true</ScummVMFullscreen>
    <ScummVMGameDataFolderPath />
    <ScummVMGameType />
    <SortTitle />
    <Source />
    <StarRating>0</StarRating>
    <Status />
    <WikipediaURL />
    <Title>Beauty And The Beast</Title>
    <UseDosBox>false</UseDosBox>
    <UseScummVM>false</UseScummVM>
    <Version />
    <Series />
    <PlayMode />
    <Region />
    <PlayCount>1</PlayCount>
    <Portable>false</Portable>
    <VideoPath />
    <Hide>false</Hide>
    <Broken>false</Broken>
    <Genre />
  </Game>
  <Game>
    <ApplicationPath>..\Downloads\Movies\The.Lego.Batman.The.Movie.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-m2g\The.Lego.Batman.The.Movie.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-m2g.mkv</ApplicationPath>
    <CommandLine />
    <Completed>false</Completed>
    <ConfigurationCommandLine />
    <ConfigurationPath />
    <DateAdded>2017-05-20T18:31:15.1640801-05:00</DateAdded>
    <DateModified>2017-05-20T18:44:46.7962897-05:00</DateModified>
    <Developer />
    <DosBoxConfigurationPath />
    <Emulator />
    <Favorite>false</Favorite>
    <ID>9b99e070-67ed-4ef3-b68b-28342dc85578</ID>
    <LastPlayedDate>2017-05-20T18:49:41.4351028-05:00</LastPlayedDate>
    <ManualPath />
    <MusicPath />
    <Notes />
    <Platform>Movies</Platform>
    <Publisher />
    <Rating />
    <RootFolder>..\Downloads\Movies\The.Lego.Batman.The.Movie.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-m2g</RootFolder>
    <ScummVMAspectCorrection>true</ScummVMAspectCorrection>
    <ScummVMFullscreen>true</ScummVMFullscreen>
    <ScummVMGameDataFolderPath />
    <ScummVMGameType />
    <SortTitle />
    <Source />
    <StarRating>0</StarRating>
    <Status />
    <WikipediaURL />
    <Title>The Lego Batman Movie</Title>
    <UseDosBox>false</UseDosBox>
    <UseScummVM>false</UseScummVM>
    <Version />
    <Series />
    <PlayMode />
    <Region />
    <PlayCount>3</PlayCount>
    <Portable>false</Portable>
    <VideoPath />
    <Hide>false</Hide>
    <Broken>false</Broken>
    <Genre />
  </Game>
</LaunchBox>

I am busy working on an update. I will check this out as soon as I am finished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2017 at 7:26 AM, donarumo said:

Here's the entirety of my Movies.xml file I'm using to test.

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<LaunchBox>
  <Game>
    <ApplicationPath>..\Downloads\Movies\Beauty.And.The.Beast.2017.1080p.HDRip.X264.AAC-m2g\Beauty.And.The.Beast.2017.1080p.HDRip.X264.AAC-m2g.mkv</ApplicationPath>
    <CommandLine />
    <Completed>false</Completed>
    <ConfigurationCommandLine />
    <ConfigurationPath />
    <DateAdded>2017-05-20T18:35:01.8767474-05:00</DateAdded>
    <DateModified>2017-05-20T18:35:01.8767474-05:00</DateModified>
    <Developer />
    <DosBoxConfigurationPath />
    <Emulator />
    <Favorite>false</Favorite>
    <ID>3d56303e-c8d9-4ebe-ac46-17d8dd25a83c</ID>
    <LastPlayedDate>2017-05-20T18:49:24.6159312-05:00</LastPlayedDate>
    <ManualPath />
    <MusicPath />
    <Notes />
    <Platform>Movies</Platform>
    <Publisher />
    <Rating />
    <RootFolder>..\Downloads\Movies\Beauty.And.The.Beast.2017.1080p.HDRip.X264.AAC-m2g</RootFolder>
    <ScummVMAspectCorrection>true</ScummVMAspectCorrection>
    <ScummVMFullscreen>true</ScummVMFullscreen>
    <ScummVMGameDataFolderPath />
    <ScummVMGameType />
    <SortTitle />
    <Source />
    <StarRating>0</StarRating>
    <Status />
    <WikipediaURL />
    <Title>Beauty And The Beast</Title>
    <UseDosBox>false</UseDosBox>
    <UseScummVM>false</UseScummVM>
    <Version />
    <Series />
    <PlayMode />
    <Region />
    <PlayCount>1</PlayCount>
    <Portable>false</Portable>
    <VideoPath />
    <Hide>false</Hide>
    <Broken>false</Broken>
    <Genre />
  </Game>
  <Game>
    <ApplicationPath>..\Downloads\Movies\The.Lego.Batman.The.Movie.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-m2g\The.Lego.Batman.The.Movie.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-m2g.mkv</ApplicationPath>
    <CommandLine />
    <Completed>false</Completed>
    <ConfigurationCommandLine />
    <ConfigurationPath />
    <DateAdded>2017-05-20T18:31:15.1640801-05:00</DateAdded>
    <DateModified>2017-05-20T18:44:46.7962897-05:00</DateModified>
    <Developer />
    <DosBoxConfigurationPath />
    <Emulator />
    <Favorite>false</Favorite>
    <ID>9b99e070-67ed-4ef3-b68b-28342dc85578</ID>
    <LastPlayedDate>2017-05-20T18:49:41.4351028-05:00</LastPlayedDate>
    <ManualPath />
    <MusicPath />
    <Notes />
    <Platform>Movies</Platform>
    <Publisher />
    <Rating />
    <RootFolder>..\Downloads\Movies\The.Lego.Batman.The.Movie.2017.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-m2g</RootFolder>
    <ScummVMAspectCorrection>true</ScummVMAspectCorrection>
    <ScummVMFullscreen>true</ScummVMFullscreen>
    <ScummVMGameDataFolderPath />
    <ScummVMGameType />
    <SortTitle />
    <Source />
    <StarRating>0</StarRating>
    <Status />
    <WikipediaURL />
    <Title>The Lego Batman Movie</Title>
    <UseDosBox>false</UseDosBox>
    <UseScummVM>false</UseScummVM>
    <Version />
    <Series />
    <PlayMode />
    <Region />
    <PlayCount>3</PlayCount>
    <Portable>false</Portable>
    <VideoPath />
    <Hide>false</Hide>
    <Broken>false</Broken>
    <Genre />
  </Game>
</LaunchBox>

I found there to be issues with the api and with creating directories. these issues have been fixed and I have uploaded a new version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,just downloaded this but i get a error every time i select scrape movie.

Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 7.10-beta-10
Type:    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException
Site:    Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject Load(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader, Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JsonLoadSettings)
Source:  Newtonsoft.Json

   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings)
   at Movie_Scrapper.Class1.OnSelected(IGame selectedGame)
   at (<>c__DisplayClass2_1 , Object , EventArgs )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Desktop.Forms.MainForm.<>c__DisplayClass2_1.<.ctor>b__5(Object sender, EventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Recent Log:

   12:52:54 PM Music.Pause Start
   12:52:54 PM Music.Prepare Start
   12:52:54 Music.Kill Start
   12:52:54 Music.Kill Finished
   12:52:54 Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   12:52:54 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Start
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailRating
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailFileName
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailCustomFields
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailLastPlayed
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailNotes
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailDates
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails End
   12:52:57 PM Music.Prepare Start
   12:52:57 Music.Kill Start
   12:52:57 Music.Kill Finished
   12:52:57 Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   12:52:57 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   12:52:59 PM Exception

Any ideas what's going on here? 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Hi,just downloaded this but i get a error every time i select scrape movie.

Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 7.10-beta-10
Type:    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException
Site:    Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject Load(Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader, Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JsonLoadSettings)
Source:  Newtonsoft.Json

   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings)
   at Movie_Scrapper.Class1.OnSelected(IGame selectedGame)
   at (<>c__DisplayClass2_1 , Object , EventArgs )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Desktop.Forms.MainForm.<>c__DisplayClass2_1.<.ctor>b__5(Object sender, EventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Recent Log:

   12:52:54 PM Music.Pause Start
   12:52:54 PM Music.Prepare Start
   12:52:54 Music.Kill Start
   12:52:54 Music.Kill Finished
   12:52:54 Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   12:52:54 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Start
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailRating
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailFileName
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailCustomFields
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailLastPlayed
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailNotes
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailDates
   12:52:57 PM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails End
   12:52:57 PM Music.Prepare Start
   12:52:57 Music.Kill Start
   12:52:57 Music.Kill Finished
   12:52:57 Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   12:52:57 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   12:52:59 PM Exception

Any ideas what's going on here? 

Thanks in advance.

thank you for the feedback. looks like I re uploaded the old version by accident. i uploaded the correct version now. thank you for pointing this out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for looking into it, ill download again and try that version, Thank You.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry @slipsystem i just downloaded again and am now getting a different error,

Could not load file or assembly 'Unbroken, Version=7.10.0.9, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=97d6238f04304129' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 7.10-beta-10
Type:    System.IO.FileNotFoundException
Site:    Void OnSelected(Unbroken.LaunchBox.Plugins.Data.IGame)
Source:  Movie Scrapper

   at Movie_Scrapper.Class1.OnSelected(IGame selectedGame)
   at (<>c__DisplayClass2_1 , Object , EventArgs )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Desktop.Forms.MainForm.<>c__DisplayClass2_1.<.ctor>b__5(Object sender, EventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Recent Log:

   11:54:01 AM Music.Pause Start
   11:54:01 AM Music.Prepare Start
   11:54:01 Music.Kill Start
   11:54:01 Music.Kill Finished
   11:54:01 Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   11:54:01 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   11:54:08 AM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Start
   11:54:08 AM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailRating
   11:54:08 AM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailFileName
   11:54:08 AM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailCustomFields
   11:54:08 AM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailLastPlayed
   11:54:08 AM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailNotes
   11:54:08 AM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails Before ShowDetailDates
   11:54:08 AM GameDetailsGui.RedrawDetails End
   11:54:08 AM Music.Prepare Start
   11:54:08 Music.Kill Start
   11:54:08 Music.Kill Finished
   11:54:08 Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   11:54:08 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   11:54:09 AM Exception

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also getting this same error whenever I choose Scrape Movie.  Running under Windows 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, donarumo said:

I'm also getting this same error whenever I choose Scrape Movie.  Running under Windows 10.

I have just updated the plugin again, I did not include all the files. thanks @neil9000 for being my guinea pig.

# Fixed Api error

# Added preview image to help you select the appropriate movie.

# added an Icon(I used a Kaula thanks @WoodHawker)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for bearing with me. :) Could i make a suggestion? When the box pops up for you to choose the correct film manually would it be possible to put the file name in that box? I had a few issues with two versions of the same film. Like Ghostbusters 1984 and 2016, and The Time Machine 1967, 2002. I have both versions of those films but didn't know which version the plugin was trying to scrape when that box popped up, so i guessed and may need to go back and rescrape them if i guessed wrongly.

Thanks again. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, neil9000 said:

Thanks for bearing with me. :) Could i make a suggestion? When the box pops up for you to choose the correct film manually would it be possible to put the file name in that box? I had a few issues with two versions of the same film. Like Ghostbusters 1984 and 2016, and The Time Machine 1967, 2002. I have both versions of those films but didn't know which version the plugin was trying to scrape when that box popped up, so i guessed and may need to go back and rescrape them if i guessed wrongly.

Thanks again. :) 

Yes this is definitely possible, this was a thought when I was updating the plugin but for some reason I skipped over it. I will put this in the next release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×