LaunchBox Community Forums
angelobodetti

Playlist Theme Video Requests...

Hey @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT😁

Just wondered if you would be interested in doing a Playlist Theme for God of War and maybe one for Disney if possible?

I think many would agree that we love your playlist themes and would like to see more 😉

32 minutes ago, cleverest said:

How many doom games ARE at here?

For the main series not too many, maybe 4 or 5? Most iterations are also just ports/revamps of the original. There are Doom/Doom II RPGs for mobile platforms, too, but there are TONS of mods of the various iterations of Doom, so if you include those, there are quite a few. Brutal Doom is my favorite of all of them, though.

Wikipedia lists the following as the main franchise:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_(franchise)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BLÜE said:

Hey @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT😁

Just wondered if you would be interested in doing a Playlist Theme for God of War and maybe one for Disney if possible?

I think many would agree that we love your playlist themes and would like to see more 😉

I'll see what I can come up with for you @BLÜE

• Like 1

@cleverest Well I got Doom games on the Pc, the Snes, the Saturn, the playstation, the Gameboy advance, the 3do, the 32X, and the Jaguar,

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Over at hyperspin Zerojay Introduced the Ultimate Doom Single player collection. A Collection that includes all of the Annual Cacoward Community award winner mods/wads  of the past 15 years. I've helped him update the collection up till 2016. I'm working off and on to make the collection Launchbox friendly. @Nielk1 even built a doomworld scraper to help me with this. The collection at this point is 19GB worth(screen shots, logos  and videos) of media and mods/wads... the collection does not include doom3 / doom 4 or heretic/hexen stuff just Doom 1/2 community mods. It's awesome. just my 2 cents worth of input

Edited by Klopjero
  • Like 1

If anyone feels in the mood for a new collection theme, may I ask to consider the following?

- Monster Hunter series
- Medal of Honor series
- Legacy of Kain series

Thanks! :)