LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist Theme Video Requests...

32 minutes ago, cleverest said:

How many doom games ARE at here?

For the main series not too many, maybe 4 or 5? Most iterations are also just ports/revamps of the original. There are Doom/Doom II RPGs for mobile platforms, too, but there are TONS of mods of the various iterations of Doom, so if you include those, there are quite a few. Brutal Doom is my favorite of all of them, though.

Wikipedia lists the following as the main franchise:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_(franchise)

• Like 1

Over at hyperspin Zerojay Introduced the Ultimate Doom Single player collection. A Collection that includes all of the Annual Cacoward Community award winner mods/wads  of the past 15 years. I've helped him update the collection up till 2016. I'm working off and on to make the collection Launchbox friendly. @Nielk1 even built a doomworld scraper to help me with this. The collection at this point is 19GB worth(screen shots, logos  and videos) of media and mods/wads... the collection does not include doom3 / doom 4 or heretic/hexen stuff just Doom 1/2 community mods. It's awesome. just my 2 cents worth of input

Edited by Klopjero
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Still Diggin your Doom Collection theme @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT I just thought I would ask for some more since it seems to be quite here again. I'd really like a Wipeout or Quake Collection theme. I'm obsessed with both series on every system. love comparing all the different versions of these games,

Wipeout 1 & 2 are on the Saturn, Wipeout 1, 2, 3, and 3 Special Edition are on PlayStation 1, Wipeout Fusion and Pulse are on PS2, Wipeout Pure and Fusion are on PSP, Wipeout 1 and 2 are also on PC, Wipeout XL is on N64, and now Wipeout HD and Fury are working really well on RPCS3.

As for Quake, Quake 1 is on the Saturn, N64 and PC (Dos and Fan made versions) Quake 2 is on PlayStation 1, N64 and PC (Dos and fan made versions) Quake 3 is on Dreamcast, PC and Quake Revolution is on PS2 and of course Quake 4 is on PC!

Probably missed a few quake games there but that's what I have in my collection.

Anyway hope you find time to make these if possible! 

• 2 months later...
On 6/15/2018 at 12:50 PM, BLÜE said:

Hey @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT?

Just wondered if you would be interested in doing a Playlist Theme for God of War and maybe one for Disney if possible?

I think many would agree that we love your playlist themes and would like to see more ?

Hello blue I did a theme collection god of war some time ago I even adapted it in English if it interests you do not hesitate I up. I just finished Métal Slug and Contract Collection and I attack the Soulcalibur Collection.

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2017 at 9:27 PM, CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT said:

Still a work in progress, but I'm mostly done (I think) with adding art work. Just need to get game footage, clean up a few of the images in the theme and make a few other tweaks/adjustments, but hope to have this up by the weekend:

Hello guys !

I do not know if it interests you, you tell me but here is the list of theme collection I have already done:

Legacy of kain Collection:
Double dragon collection
Crysis Collection
Final Fantasy Collection (with harryoke)
Suikoden Collection
Zelda Collection v1 and v2
Tomb raider collection
Mario Collection
Assassin collection (attract)
Contract Collection
Elder Scrolls Collection
Kingdom Hearts Collection
Metal Gear Collection (attract and short)
Megaman Collection
Megaman x Collection
Metroid Collection
Starfox Collection
God of War Collection
Doom Collection
Shenmue Collection
Soulcalibur Collection
The Witcher Collection (2 versions)

This is where I realize that I have a lot of work ^^, the next normally should be panzer dragoon collection at the request of a subscriber
but do not hesitate! Knowing that I can also do the fixed theme

see you later ;)

Edited by Padou

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 3:46 AM, Padou said:

Hello guys !

I do not know if it interests you, you tell me but here is the list of theme collection I have already done:

Legacy of kain Collection:
Double dragon collection
Crysis Collection
Final Fantasy Collection (with harryoke)
Suikoden Collection
Zelda Collection v1 and v2
Tomb raider collection
Mario Collection
Assassin collection (attract)
Contract Collection
Elder Scrolls Collection
Kingdom Hearts Collection
Metal Gear Collection (attract and short)
Megaman Collection
Megaman x Collection
Metroid Collection
Starfox Collection
God of War Collection
Doom Collection
Shenmue Collection
Soulcalibur Collection
The Witcher Collection (2 versions)

This is where I realize that I have a lot of work ^^, the next normally should be panzer dragoon collection at the request of a subscriber
but do not hesitate! Knowing that I can also do the fixed theme

see you later ;)

Hey guys it's not cool! I feel like I'm transparent lol
No one interested in my sharing or helping one another to avoid duplicate playlists?

14 hours ago, Thornback said:

Hey @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT, hope everything is going well for you. Just wondering if your Wolfenstein playlist theme was still in the works?

Cheers

Definitely on the way!! :D Will be up this week. I fully intended to have it uploaded at the end of last week, but decided to make a change that wound up taking a bit longer than I anticipated it would. Hold tight and sorry for the delay. I don't have as much time for these of late, but will definitely be coming through. Should have it available Tuesday or Wednesday (Tuesday is by b-day, so will have to see how it goes).

• Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 12:21 PM, CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT said:

Definitely on the way!! :D Will be up this week. I fully intended to have it uploaded at the end of last week, but decided to make a change that wound up taking a bit longer than I anticipated it would. Hold tight and sorry for the delay. I don't have as much time for these of late, but will definitely be coming through. Should have it available Tuesday or Wednesday (Tuesday is by b-day, so will have to see how it goes).

Amazing news, thanks! And please enjoy your birthday, that takes priority for sure!