LaunchBox Community Forums

Any way to remove this

spectral

Its not the scaling exactly. Its that I'm running way under native res because its hooked up to a fairly small TV. I fits fine at 1080p but as far as I know there is no way to run BB at anything other than what the desktop is set too. I can't set the desktop higher as a lot of text ends up too small. I guess I'll just have to live with it as it is for now. I'll probably end up on another theme eventually anyway. My main problem isn't so much it not fitting although I'd rather it did,  I basically just want an unobstructed view of the video as I can see the game name in the selection menu thingy. Maybe I should brush up on terminology.

Edited by spectral

You could try these reg edits to enlarge font size, i haven't tried it myself but might be worth a look. That way you could have it at 1080p but still be able to read text.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/19768-change-icons-text-size-windows-10-a.html

Edit:

You used to be able to do it in display settings but they took it out of the Windows 10 Creators Update for some reason.

Thanks @CriticalCid much appreciated.

With regard to the scaling options I did try that in the past and had to settle for running at a low res instead. I use the PC for various things and unfortunately some programs simply ignore windows scaling settings. Problems like this do crop up but I found I was running into far more doing it the other way round.

Just tried it and it's great. Thanks again.

Edited by spectral
More thanks

2 minutes ago, spectral said:

Thanks @CriticalCid much appreciated.

With regard to the scaling options I did try that in the past and had to settle for running at a low res instead. I use the PC for various things and unfortunately some programs simply ignore windows scaling settings. Problems like this do crop up but I found I was running into far more doing it the other way round.

Fair enough then. And Cid came to the rescue anyway, so you should be all good now.