LaunchBox Community Forums

Auto Hotkey Scripts

Lordmonkus

I did this, but the second image makes the taskbar reappear.

{
    FileCopy, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\WiimoteNew.in#real, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\WiimoteNew.ini, 1
    FileCopy, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\Dolphin.in#_scan_true, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\Dolphin.ini,1
    MouseMove, 1920, 1080
    SplashImage,2:%Image2%,b,,,Splash2
    WinWait, Splash2
    SplashImage,1:off
    SetTimer, Image2, on,
    RunWait, %Emulator% "%1%"
    Gosub, Exit
   }

Considering that we now have only one emulator, if we could configure launchbox for "launch before" for all games of the emulator, I would reconfigure on the startupscreen , remove the second image and remove the line emulator

$1joy9 and $1joy10 don't work o.O

Edit :

I noticed that the commas in "options" were missing, did I correct that? It's correct?

SplashImage,2:%Image2%,b,%Options%,,Splash2

the second image is now correct but does not cover the dolphin loading

Edited by Sbaby

2 hours ago, Sbaby said:

the second image is now correct but does not cover the dolphin loading

How you have it written ( b[comma]%options%), it will show [sub]text on the bottom of the image.  See here on using SplashImage:  Progress / SplashImage - Syntax & Usage | AutoHotkey

It doesn't cover everything because it's displaying the image in it's actual size.  To get Image2 to cover the entire screen, add the WinMove line below SplashImage,2:...  And remember to change "MySplash" to "Splash2".  BUT... the problem you'll have now is, your image2 isn't 1920x1080.  So when you add WinMove, it will cover the entire screen (including the taskbar), but the image will be in the upper left corner of the screen (actual size and not centered).

2036084626_b(Custom)(1).jpg.f50ea98be9e9a7319b124ffc99fc5a5a.jpg

The easiest way to fix this is use an image that has a 16:9 aspect ratio, use  b[space]%Options%  and add the WinMove line.

image.png.ccbbe6f00208853019a26ed695fbb316.png

If it's not 16:9, it gets squashed

1123424114_a(Custom).jpg.6de1bc2d3269f20de6b28814a3d7251e.jpg

If you can't find a 16:9 image, then add zx.. and zy.. (described in the link above) to center the image.  My image is 650w x 974h.  To calculate the zx and zy numbers to use, using my dimensions as an example, zx=(1920-650)/2= 635 , zy=(1080-974)/2= 53. I then add those in.

image.png.73c2c345bb61a1d0622c0115480acc03.png

1047482563_c(Custom)(1).jpg.c842a097991111edc27a28d00dfc31b1.jpg

And don't ask how to change to color of the rest of the background, because I don't know!  ;) 

3 hours ago, Sbaby said:

$1joy9 and $1joy10 don't work

Hold the joystick "button" down just a little longer before letting go.  (press and hold. Don't just 'click' it)

1 hour ago, JoeViking245 said:

Come hai scritto (b[virgola]%opzioni%), mostrerà il [sub]testo nella parte inferiore dell'immagine. Vedi qui sull'uso di SplashImage:   Progress / SplashImage - Sintassi e utilizzo | Tasto di scelta rapida automatico

Non copre tutto perché mostra l'immagine nelle sue dimensioni reali. Per fare in modo che Image2 copra l'intero schermo, aggiungi la riga WinMove sotto SplashImage,2:... E ricorda di cambiare "MySplash" in "Splash2". MA... il problema che avrai ora è che la tua immagine2 non è 1920x1080. Così, quando si aggiunge WinMove, esso sarà coprire tutto lo schermo (tra cui la barra delle applicazioni), ma l'immagine sarà nell'angolo in alto a sinistra dello schermo (dimensione reale e non centrato).

2036084626_b(Personalizzato)(1).jpg.f50ea98be9e9a7319b124ffc99fc5a5a.jpg

Il modo più semplice per risolvere questo problema è utilizzare un'immagine con proporzioni 16:9, utilizzare b[ spazio ]%Opzioni% e aggiungere la riga WinMove.

image.png.ccbbe6f00208853019a26ed695fbb316.png

Se non è 16:9, viene schiacciato

1123424114_a(Personalizzato).jpg.6de1bc2d3269f20de6b28814a3d7251e.jpg

Se non riesci a trovare un'immagine 16:9, aggiungi zx.. e zy.. (descritto nel link sopra) per centrare l'immagine. La mia immagine è 650w x 974h. Per calcolare i numeri zx e zy da utilizzare, utilizzando le mie dimensioni come esempio, zx =(1920-650)/2=  635  , zy =(1080-974)/2=  53 . poi li aggiungo.

image.png.73c2c345bb61a1d0622c0115480acc03.png

1047482563_c(Personalizzato)(1).jpg.c842a097991111edc27a28d00dfc31b1.jpg

E non chiedere come cambiare il colore del resto dello sfondo, perché non lo so!  ;) 

Tieni premuto il "pulsante" del joystick ancora un po' prima di lasciarlo andare. (premi e tieni premuto. Non limitarti a fare clic su di esso)

My images are 1920x1080 so I used your first option and it finally works, your recommendations are great and you are really good thank you.
See the video below, the graphics are a bit poor now but I will do it again  (p.s.: if anyone can help me for a better graphics it would be the top)

To Conclude I found that 1joy9 and 1joy10 are the buttons of the analog sticks, they do not correspond to the directional ones. What are the buttons directionals?  If they are not found I will put other buttons (considering that bigbox minimizes I can do it), but it would have been interesting to solve this puzzle of the directionals :)

Edited by Sbaby

8 minutes ago, Sbaby said:

I used your first option and it finally works

That looks really nice!!!!

9 minutes ago, Sbaby said:

I found that 1joy9 and 1joy10 are the buttons of the analog sticks, they do not correspond to the directional ones. What are the buttons directionals?

You never clarified if you wanted the analog stick "clicks" [buttons] or "movement". 

On 10/8/2021 at 6:46 PM, JoeViking245 said:

If you mean the joystick button-clicks (press down click, as opposed to moving the joystick left/right/up/down), for me, the Left joy-click is 1Joy9 and the right is 1Joy10.

You know how to use the "clicks" and you have the code (which I added in later on)

19 hours ago, JoeViking245 said:

SetTimer, WatchAxis - This is what will look for joystick movement (vs a joystick 'click').  Examples for all directions are shown (commented) and I incorporated Left/Right/Down to give practical examples.  For Left and Up, if you don't have the "&& Joy.. > 0", everything gets all screwy if the controller's not on.

for the "movement" a couple of posts back.

image.thumb.png.a946029d508575cf62d3b9859b776016.png

Lines #29 - #32 are comments showing you examples for the Left-Analog-Stick Right/Left/Down/Up movements.

If you move the stick LEFT (line #34), it will ["GoSub"] go to, and execute the sub-routine "$Left", which is line #44.

55 minutes ago, JoeViking245 said:

That looks really nice!!!!

You never clarified if you wanted the analog stick "clicks" [buttons] or "movement". 

You know how to use the "clicks" and you have the code (which I added in later on)

for the "movement" a couple of posts back.

image.thumb.png.a946029d508575cf62d3b9859b776016.png

Lines #29 - #32 are comments showing you examples for the Left-Analog-Stick Right/Left/Down/Up movements.

If you move the stick LEFT (line #34), it will ["GoSub"] go to, and execute the sub-routine "$Left", which is line #44.

oh yes yes, your analog script has always worked, I wanted to make the arrow buttons-keys go too but I never did. however now I thought of using keys 1 and 2 (considering that bigbox is minimized), I don't use stick !

I renewed the graphics with the canva site and with imgbin. Do you like it ? 

You see that returning to bigbox loses focus and you no longer see the video preview of the game.

Also, my desktop is shown for 2 seconds when the emulator is closed. We could put a closing splash that covers, what do you say? how you do it?

Edited by Sbaby

34 minutes ago, Sbaby said:

I wanted to make the arrow buttons-keys go too

Do you mean these ones on the controller?

image.png.8b08566a1ded3f4201f15ba790f10c95.png

You could use those too if you wanted. ;) 

Do you like it ? 

Looks Great!!

You see that returning to bigbox loses focus

Change "WinRestore" to "WinActivate". This will restore it AND make it active ("in focus").

We could put a closing splash that covers, what do you say?

No!  Next thing you know, you'll want to add menu options to that too. lol  That feature is already built into BigBox. Make sure you have Enable Game Shutdown Screen checked.

image.thumb.png.0053ae854b1f9a4f21b973dc74b81bcc.png

If it's still not working, that's probably because you're doing the Minimize/Restore thing for BB.  I would think that since you're putting up a Splash screen, if you Un-Checked Enable Game Startup Screen, (which isn't doing anything for you anyway) that BB would not capture any of your key/button presses (except for Pause and whatever's assigned to close/exit the game).  So then you wouldn't need to minimize/restore it to begin with.  And also, you'd be able to use "A" and "B" on the controller.  But I could be totally wrong.  

3 hours ago, JoeViking245 said:

Do you mean these ones on the controller?

image.png.8b08566a1ded3f4201f15ba790f10c95.png

Yes, but I don't found codes !

Change "WinRestore" to "WinActivate". This will restore it AND make it active ("in focus").

I did, but randomly it still gives the problem

No!  Next thing you know, you'll want to add menu options to that too. lol  That feature is already built into BigBox. Make sure you have Enable Game Shutdown Screen checked.

image.thumb.png.0053ae854b1f9a4f21b973dc74b81bcc.png

If it's still not working, that's probably because you're doing the Minimize/Restore thing for BB.  I would think that since you're putting up a Splash screen, if you Un-Checked Enable Game Startup Screen, (which isn't doing anything for you anyway) that BB would not capture any of your key/button presses (except for Pause and whatever's assigned to close/exit the game).  So then you wouldn't need to minimize/restore it to begin with.  And also, you'd be able to use "A" and "B" on the controller.  But I could be totally wrong.  

I know these options well and I use them on almost all emulators but in this case I thought they did not work, now I have tried to activate them by removing the minimize but problems occur. It would take an implementation in launchbox for the splash screen to stop and re- start with the press of a button.

EDIT  : 

Unfortunately it seemed to work but underneath the launchbox is reactivated and the buttons conflicts and starts dolphin with more instances in loop. watch this video:

Actually code is :

#SingleInstance force

Image = M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Wii-Dolphin-Scripts\sfondo_wii_1start.png
Image2 = M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Wii-Dolphin-Scripts\sfondo_wii_2reale.png
Image3 = M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Wii-Dolphin-Scripts\sfondo_wii_3joypad.png
Emulator = "M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\Dolphin.exe" -b -e
Options = Zw%A_ScreenWidth% Zh%A_ScreenHeight%
;Options = Zw1920 Zh1080

;SetTimer, Image2, off,
;SetTimer, Image3, off,

SplashImage,1:%Image%,b %Options%,,,MySplash
WinMove, MySplash,,0,0, %A_ScreenWidth%, %A_ScreenHeight%

MouseMove, 1920, 1080

#IfWinExist MySplash
   {
   1Joy4::
   $2::
   {
    FileCopy, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\WiimoteNew.in#real, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\WiimoteNew.ini, 1
    FileCopy, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\Dolphin.in#_scan_true, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\Dolphin.ini,1
MouseMove, 1920, 1080
    SplashImage,2:%Image2%,b %Options%,,,Splash2
WinMove, Splash2,,0,0, %A_ScreenWidth%, %A_ScreenHeight%
    WinWait, Splash2
    SetTimer, Image2, on,
    Gosub, Exit
   }

1Joy3::
   $1::
   {
    FileCopy, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\WiimoteNew.in#360emu, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\WiimoteNew.ini,1
    FileCopy, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\Dolphin.in#_scan_false, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\Dolphin.ini,1
MouseMove, 1920, 1080
    SplashImage,3:%Image3%,b %Options%,,,Splash3
WinMove, Splash3,,0,0, %A_ScreenWidth%, %A_ScreenHeight%
    WinWait, Splash3
    SplashImage, 1:off
    SetTimer, Image3, on,
    Gosub, Exit
   }

1Joy2::
   $Esc::
   {
     Gosub, Exit
   }
}

Exit:

ExitApp

Image2:
Sleep, 3000
SplashImage, 2:off
SetTimer, Image2, off,
return

Image3:
Sleep, 3000
SplashImage, 3:off
SetTimer, Image3, off,
return

Edited by Sbaby

Main problem :

I would like the option of an application before starting the game to be able to set it also for the emulator or for all games and not just for one game at a time. Again I could make ahk before boot which makes it choose between real and emulated, but I can't set it on every game, it's not clean and every time I add a game I should remember to do it

Edited by Sbaby

So I just added one singular Wii game to Launchbox to test this out and the follow works for me

I DON'T run LaunchBox or BigBox as Admin as I think it causes other issues - but I could be wrong

Step 1 make yourself a shutdown image to hide the desktop showing up and save it as the following (make it size of screen to make things easy)

M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Wii-Dolphin-Scripts\Shutdown.png

Step 2 DISABLE start up and close down screens in LaunchBox

Step 3 In running ahk tab paste the following - you can increase or decrease the sleep to do whatever you want

Esc::
SplashImage,4:M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Wii-Dolphin-Scripts\Shutdown.png,b ,,,Shutdown
WinMove, Shutdown,,0,0, %A_ScreenWidth%, %A_ScreenHeight%
Winclose, ahk_exe Dolphin.exe
WinWaitClose, ahk_exe Dolphin.exe
WinActivate, ahk_exe LaunchBox.exe,
WinActivate, ahk_exe BigBox.exe, 
Sleep, 2000
ExitApp

Step 4 - use the following ahk to load it - but check it for any typos its late and people make mistakes

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

#SingleInstance force

Image = M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Wii-Dolphin-Scripts\sfondo_wii_1start.png
Image2 = M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Wii-Dolphin-Scripts\sfondo_wii_2reale.png
Image3 = M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Wii-Dolphin-Scripts\sfondo_wii_3joypad.png
;Options = Zw1920 Zh1080

WinMinimize, ahk_exe LaunchBox.exe,
WinMinimize, ahk_exe BigBox.exe, 

MouseMove, 1920, 1080

#IfWinExist MySplash
   {
   {
MouseMove, 1920, 1080
    WinWait, Splash2
    SetTimer, Image2, on,
    Gosub, Exit
   }

{
    FileCopy, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\WiimoteNew.in#360emu, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\WiimoteNew.ini,1
    FileCopy, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\Dolphin.in#_scan_false, M:\Giochi\Emulatori\Nintendo Wii\User\Config\Dolphin.ini,1
MouseMove, 1920, 1080
    WinWait, Splash3
    SetTimer, Image3, on,
    Gosub, Exit
   }

{
     Gosub, Exit
   }
}

Exit: 
ExitApp

Image2:
Sleep, 3000
SetTimer, Image2, off,
return

Image3:
Sleep, 3000
SetTimer, Image3, off,
return

Step 5 - test it. I tried it here and each and every time (10 in total) I had focus when I came back to LaunchBox/BigBox and I could spam the load key and only get Dolphin loading once.

Good luck and cheers

1 hour ago, Sbaby said:

Main problem 2)

I would like the option of an application before starting the game to be able to set it also for the emulator or for all games and not just for one game at a time. Again I could make eun ahk before boot which makes it choose between real and emulated, but I can't set it on every game, it's not clean and every time I add a game I should remember to do it

I am pretty sure that there is a 3rd party app made by JoeViking245 for adding an bulk additional apps (Is there anything they cannot do?)  - and I found it!!

Edited by Kiinkyfoxx

1 hour ago, Kiinkyfoxx said:

So I just added one singular Wii game to Launchbox to test this out and the follow works for me

I DON'T run LaunchBox or BigBox as Admin as I think it causes other issues - but I could be wrong

Step 1 make yourself a shutdown image to hide the desktop showing up and save it as the following (make it size of screen to make things easy)

M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Wii-Dolphin-Scripts\Shutdown.png

Step 2 DISABLE start up and close down screens in LaunchBox

Step 3 In running ahk tab paste the following - you can increase or decrease the sleep to do whatever you want

Esc::
SplashImage,4:M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Wii-Dolphin-Scripts\Shutdown.png,b ,,,Shutdown
WinMove, Shutdown,,0,0, %A_ScreenWidth%, %A_ScreenHeight%
Winclose, ahk_exe Dolphin.exe
WinWaitClose, ahk_exe Dolphin.exe
WinActivate, ahk_exe LaunchBox.exe,
WinActivate, ahk_exe BigBox.exe, 
Sleep, 2000
ExitApp

Step 4 - use the following ahk to load it - but check it for any typos its late and people make mistakes

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

#SingleInstance force

;Options = Zw1920 Zh1080

MouseMove, 1920, 1080

#IfWinExist MySplash
   {
   {
MouseMove, 1920, 1080
    WinWait, Splash2
    SetTimer, Image2, on,
    Gosub, Exit
   }

{
MouseMove, 1920, 1080
    WinWait, Splash3
    SetTimer, Image3, on,
    Gosub, Exit
   }

{
     Gosub, Exit
   }
}

Exit: 
ExitApp

Image2:
Sleep, 3000
SetTimer, Image2, off,
return

Image3:
Sleep, 3000
SetTimer, Image3, off,
return

Step 5 - test it. I tried it here and each and every time (10 in total) I had focus when I came back to LaunchBox/BigBox and I could spam the load key and only get Dolphin loading once.

Good luck and cheers

wow. this always works, it's great. excellent ! 🥰

i can spam buttons too and dolphin loading regularly once. I attach video , the video did not record the shutdown image but in reality I see it and it works fine

But it happens randomly that I keep hearing the sound of the bigbox preview video, even during the game in dolphin. It happens once in seven

I am pretty sure that there is a 3rd party app made by JoeViking245 for adding an bulk additional apps (Is there anything they cannot do?)  - and I found it!!

Thank you very much for that too, I will definitely try it 😙

But this plugin doesn't have an important option: wait for exit 🥴

Edited by Sbaby

2 hours ago, Sbaby said:

launchbox is reactivated and the buttons conflicts and starts dolphin with more instances

I did say "But I could be totally wrong."  And I was.  I tried Sleep timers,  Loops to check if LB is minimized, BlockInput, more Sleeps, and more Loops.. and yes, if you press a button too quickly, it can create havoc.

1 hour ago, Sbaby said:

there is no option in bigbox to choose which emulator to start the game

But there is.

image.thumb.png.1d7d232a2b5173430e205162a1bc5ad0.png

"Wii MsgBox" is my AHK 'Emulator' I've been testing with.  And of course the Default Emulator, Dolphin.  And PLEASE note: I have not, will not, nor have ever  even attempted to run "Dolphin" through RetroArch.  Just sayin'. ;) 

And so with that, I think it may be best to go back to create a new "Emulator" using an AHK script.

Assuming you will typically use the Real Wiimote, have your "WiimoteNew.ini" and "Dolphin.ini" files in your Config folder be the ones for "Real".  Then when you want to play using the Real Wiimote, just choose Play.

Then in your AHK "Emulator" for the Emulated Wiimote, strip out all extra stuff.

#SingleInstance force

Then select Launch With.

(but it was fun [for me] learning all this.:D)

15 minutes ago, JoeViking245 said:

I did say "But I could be totally wrong."  And I was.  I tried Sleep timers,  Loops to check if LB is minimized, BlockInput, more Sleeps, and more Loops.. and yes, if you press a button too quickly, it can create havoc.

But there is.

image.thumb.png.1d7d232a2b5173430e205162a1bc5ad0.png

I don't have this choice in bigbox (i only have it in launchbox). Where is it activated?

Unfortunately, although I have version 12.1, I don't have many things that others have, and I don't understand why. I also made a post about absent controllers but no one answers me here: 

9 hours ago, JoeViking245 said:
#SingleInstance force

LOLLLL😅🤣😅🤣 It was the only disabled option. LOOOOOL. Sorry🙆‍♀️

This is a perfect simple and ingenious way, if I had the option activated first we would have solved it right away, but never mind

Solved wii, now let's do to Ps3
I tried your plugin "(Bulk) Add Additional Applications 1.0.0a". It is great but it doesn't have the "Wait for exit" option. Could you add it?
I need it because I'm doing the spashscreen for ps3 games "insert the usb disk and press a button to continue". 

....Or is there some other more ingenious method?...

@Kiinkyfoxxi didn't understand very well how did you solve the conflicting buttons issue, could you help me with this ahk for ps3 too?

@JoeViking245 and @Kiinkyfoxx In your opinion is this script correct to be inserted into applications first? and activating wait for exit ! 
   (I still have the button conflict problem)

ps3_splash.thumb.png.bf7f0b01638b28d362348cf3a8ab543f.png

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

#SingleInstance force

Image = M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Ps3-Scripts\ps3_splash.png
;Options = Zw1920 Zh1080

WinMinimize, ahk_exe BigBox.exe

MouseMove, 1920, 1080

#IfWinExist MySplash

1Joy1::
   1Joy5::
   1Joy6::
   1Joy7::
   1Joy8::
   1Joy9::
   1Joy10::
   1Joy11::
   1Joy12::
Sleep 100
ExitApp

Pretty sure this notepad+ way allows for adding additional apps with the wait for exit part - think this might be how I did it originally for playlists/platforms that needed the same additional app added to them.

In regards to the rest - not sure if it will work - I need to do things rather than just read things - however I would say swap the order around, so make the splash image come up BEFORE minimising things - also unlikely to get time to look at it today.

Also what exactly do you want to ahieve with this?

How long does it take you to get the external hard drive and add it? under 30 seconds? how long do you think this splash image is going to be on screen?

I think there might be a really simple way to do this is if your answer is less than 30 seconds.

Cheers

4 hours ago, Sbaby said:

if I had the option activated first we would have solved it right away

LOL!!!  Well, it was a good exercise in scripting.

4 hours ago, Sbaby said:

I tried your plugin "(Bulk) Add Additional Applications 1.0.0a". It is great but it doesn't have the "Wait for exit" option. Could you add it?

Added.

4 hours ago, Sbaby said:

In your opinion is this script correct

In MY opinion, after everything we've been through and gone over the last several days, don't mess with anything and just remember to plug it in BEFORE you attempt to play a PS3 game!!! :D

5 hours ago, Sbaby said:

I still have the button conflict problem

14 hours ago, Sbaby said:

wow. this always works, it's great. excellent ! 🥰

i can spam buttons too and dolphin loading regularly once.

??

4 minutes ago, JoeViking245 said:

??

The one for wii is ok, I can spam buttons and there is no problem. Here I was talking about the new script for ps3 to put in applications first.
I still get the problem of conflict and in fact I pasted it to you in the previous post to understand what I'm still wrong

Abbastanza sicuro che questo blocco note + consente di aggiungere app aggiuntive con la parte di attesa per l'uscita - penso che questo potrebbe essere il modo in cui l'ho fatto originariamente per playlist/piattaforme che necessitavano della stessa app aggiuntiva aggiunta a loro.

Per quanto riguarda il resto - non sono sicuro che funzionerà - ho bisogno di fare cose piuttosto che semplicemente leggere le cose - tuttavia direi di scambiare l'ordine, quindi fai apparire l'immagine splash PRIMA di ridurre al minimo le cose - anche improbabile che abbia tempo per guardalo oggi.

Inoltre, cosa vuoi ottenere esattamente con questo?

Quanto tempo ci vuole per ottenere il disco rigido esterno e aggiungerlo? meno di 30 secondi? per quanto tempo pensi che questa immagine splash sta per essere sullo schermo?

Penso che potrebbe esserci un modo davvero semplice per farlo se la tua risposta è inferiore a 30 secondi.

Saluti

the splash image must remain on the screen until I press any key.

I will press the button when I have inserted the hard disk

if there is no hard disk, the launchbox comes back saying that it does not find the rom, and it already does it natively. this is ok !!!

Edited by Sbaby

2 hours ago, Sbaby said:

the splash image must remain on the screen until I press any key.

I think I might have accidently discovered something.

#SingleInstance force

Image = M:\Giochi\Utility\Launchbox\ThirdParty\AutoHotkey\Scripts\Ps3-Scripts\ps3_splash.png

WinMinimize, ahk_exe BigBox.exe

MouseMove, 1920, 1080

#IfWinExist MySplash
{  
   1Joy1::
   1Joy5::
   1Joy6::
   1Joy7::
   1Joy8::
   1Joy9::
   1Joy10::
   1Joy11::
   1Joy12::
   {
     Sleep 100
     WinRestore, ahk_exe LaunchBox.exe
     WinRestore, ahk_exe BigBox.exe
     ExitApp
   }

::
   {
   }
}

Adding the last "::" section I think makes it so any other input does nothing.  This little discovery (assuming it's correct) might have come in handy a long time ago. lol