LaunchBox Community Forums

Where can i get these 3D Device Banner / Icons ?

liamb2001

Im finally coming to the final polishing of my arcade cabinet with big box and i have just come across these really nice 3d icons ina  video of each console and device

Ive seen them about a lot but cant seem to source them

3:10 in you see the famicom 3d icon ?

can anyone tell me where i download those ?

• 1 year later...
On 7/15/2017 at 10:12 PM, liamb2001 said:

Im finally coming to the final polishing of my arcade cabinet with big box and i have just come across these really nice 3d icons ina  video of each console and device

Ive seen them about a lot but cant seem to source them

3:10 in you see the famicom 3d icon ?

can anyone tell me where i download those ?

what happened to these platform banners? the thread is gone?

4 minutes ago, Juzzotec said:

what happened to these platform banners? the thread is gone?

I take it back the post has been deleted, i can see it because i have moderator status and can see deleted threads. I believe the user who uploaded them went around all the sites he was on deleting his accounts, so i am afraid they are gone now.

15 hours ago, neil9000 said:

I take it back the post has been deleted, i can see it because i have moderator status and can see deleted threads. I believe the user who uploaded them went around all the sites he was on deleting his accounts, so i am afraid they are gone now.

What a shame, they were nice and people were hoping for more platforms.

So there's no chance we could have a re-upload of the actual files? I cant find my zip file.

10 hours ago, Juzzotec said:

What a shame, they were nice and people were hoping for more platforms.

So there's no chance we could have a re-upload of the actual files? I cant find my zip file.

Unfortunately not, we have to respect his wishes, and he wanted them taken down, so we did.

• 2 years later...

You created a very cool 3d picture! I`m currently looking for an icon that would be very similar to the one you created - or at least similar in style, I`m a graphic designer by the by. So far I'm looking for a site with services for creating 3d models - so far mastering this direction, but not yet so strong, I`m in two minds that would create something like yours. And yeah, if anyone is interested - I found a great quality iPhone mockups site. They helped me design my device which is now advertised on my website.