Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Where can i get these 3D Device Banner / Icons ?


liamb2001
 Share

Recommended Posts

Im finally coming to the final polishing of my arcade cabinet with big box and i have just come across these really nice 3d icons ina  video of each console and device

Ive seen them about a lot but cant seem to source them
 

3:10 in you see the famicom 3d icon ?

 

can anyone tell me where i download those ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 7/15/2017 at 10:12 PM, liamb2001 said:

Im finally coming to the final polishing of my arcade cabinet with big box and i have just come across these really nice 3d icons ina  video of each console and device

Ive seen them about a lot but cant seem to source them
 

3:10 in you see the famicom 3d icon ?

 

can anyone tell me where i download those ?

what happened to these platform banners? the thread is gone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Juzzotec said:

what happened to these platform banners? the thread is gone?

I take it back the post has been deleted, i can see it because i have moderator status and can see deleted threads. I believe the user who uploaded them went around all the sites he was on deleting his accounts, so i am afraid they are gone now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, neil9000 said:

I take it back the post has been deleted, i can see it because i have moderator status and can see deleted threads. I believe the user who uploaded them went around all the sites he was on deleting his accounts, so i am afraid they are gone now.

What a shame, they were nice and people were hoping for more platforms.

So there's no chance we could have a re-upload of the actual files? I cant find my zip file.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Juzzotec said:

What a shame, they were nice and people were hoping for more platforms.

So there's no chance we could have a re-upload of the actual files? I cant find my zip file.

Unfortunately not, we have to respect his wishes, and he wanted them taken down, so we did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

You created a very cool 3d picture! I`m currently looking for an icon that would be very similar to the one you created - or at least similar in style, I`m a graphic designer by the by. So far I'm looking for a site with services for creating 3d models - so far mastering this direction, but not yet so strong, I`m in two minds that would create something like yours. And yeah, if anyone is interested - I found a great quality iPhone mockups site. They helped me design my device which is now advertised on my website.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...