LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox low resolution

trellos

• 5 months later...
On 9/20/2017 at 11:12 AM, Grila said:

Some more progress...I ditched the images and made the UI elements in XAML so they can scale to any resolution without losing quality like an image does. I also tweaked the wheel animation a bit. You probably won't be able to read the game details screen on an CRT, but I themed it anyways for people who want to use this on a LCD cabinet. I still have some work to do on miscellaneous parts, but it should be done by the end of next week.

@trellos can you download this beta file and test it out on your CRT? I'm would like to make sure everything is looking good before I finish up. After unzipping it in your theme directory, you'll have to unblock the .dll file in the "plugins" folder. Don't worry, it only contains the font :)

This theme is for 4:3 aspect ONLY folks, it will not look right on anything else. Please...there's no need to tell me it doesn't look right if you aren't on 4:3.

MinimalCRTBeta.zip 

Here's the latest screen grabs:

Hey Grila, Did you ever finish this? or is this still beta? It's quite beautiful and looks good. Just wanna know if there's a finished version I can use on my Sony PVM. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Shinketsu said:

Hey Grila, Did you ever finish this? or is this still beta? It's quite beautiful and looks good. Just wanna know if there's a finished version I can use on my Sony PVM. Thanks.

That's the only one. I never took the time to package it up and list it in the downloads section. It's working, but only has a few views if I recall correctly.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Grilla

just starting using this excellent theme on my PVM. It's great but on the systems menu with the grey strip the main panel to the right is blank despite having all the art downloaded. Should there be images here? Or do I need to add video for each system? 

Many thanks 

38 minutes ago, Lordbarker said:

Hi Grilla

just starting using this excellent theme on my PVM. It's great but on the systems menu with the grey strip the main panel to the right is blank despite having all the art downloaded. Should there be images here? Or do I need to add video for each system? 

Many thanks 

No images, it's coded to only use videos.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...