LaunchBox Community Forums

I can't delete my Super Nintendo Platform! It keeps coming back...

cleverest

I've right clicked it on left and deleted it, I've CTRL+A all the games in it and deleted (keeping the roms and moving them elsewhere)

I plan on re-importing them, but since renaming my super nintendo category to nintendo super nintendo (to list them close to nintendo, this was before we could choose to SORT name them I believe), I've had nothing but trouble with art not showing up (even though I moved it to the new folder), or Super Famicom games getting mixed up, etc...coming back continually after deleting it and restarting LB, etc...got the super famicom section worked out now, but I need to start over with SNES...

Everytime I delete it and close LB, it's back when I re-open it...help!  Thanks in advance!

I

32 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

Just rename the platform to the name you want it to be.

I renamed it, and all video and images files, including platforms, theme folders, EVERYTHING to the original one (by removing the 'Nintendo' from the start of it) and it STILL comes up with Nintendo Super Nintendo Entertainment System as a platform on the left side, with all 970 games I've been trying to delete...

If I right click a game and go OPEN FOLDER, I get L:\LaunchBox\Games\Super Nintendo Entertainment System  (empty, my games are elsewhere for now)
If I right click on a game and choose GO TO IMAGES, I get: L:\LaunchBox\Images\Nintendo Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Box - Front   (empty of files too cause I cleaned it out/moved it)

I have no idea...I'm floored.

Weird as I'm going through and creating this I noticed sometimes when I browse each entry it pops me into the NINTENDO SUPER NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM  - which shouldn't be there BECAUSE I delete it every few minutes...something is re-creating this folder....