LaunchBox Community Forums

SNES CD (MSU) Collection

Colpipes78

• 1 year later...
On 12/24/2018 at 12:59 AM, Lordmonkus said:

Make a custom platform and import the rom file if using Snes9x, you cannot change the rom file name so you will have to import the roms and then go through and name and scrape each game separately.

I'm got all set. But I can't find the video preview of the SNES-CD and the ROM's preview with CD music... Can you point me in the right direction please? Thanks again and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Not sure if there are any video snap packs for SNES MSU1 games out there.  Many of the games converted to MSU1 have several variations available to get (different music, etc.) so it's unlikely that you will find any packs out there that will have the video snaps for those.  You might need to revert to either making your own or perhaps just use the SNES version of the video snap for that particular game in question (ie. scrape the game as Super Nintendo Entertainment System and it should find that snap pack from either the LB DB or from EmuMovies if you have a subscription).

As for the video preview for SNES there are a few available on this forum, for example the one below (look for (Consoles)_Super_Nintendo_MSU-1.mp4)

Or on EmuMovies (if you have a subscription) is one for the Unified Platform videos by CriticalCid:

https://emumovies.com/files/file/3002-super-nintendo-msu-1-unified-platform-videos-16x9hd/

Edited by CDBlue