LaunchBox Community Forums

ZX Spectrum Clear Logos

Styphelus

I have created over 600 clear logos for the ZX Spectrum. However I see that the DB has a lot of clear logos already but they are terrible. I'm not going to tag each of those clear logos for deletion and upload a new one.

What do I do in this case? 

Same goes for the NEC PC-FX. I have a complete set of artwork. I started populating the db but gave up halfway through. I see someone else has been working on it but again, the artwork is not very good. 

All the artwork in the ZX Spectrum section is really bad to be honest. I'm going to try and create a cover set to match the wheel set I have,

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/31/2017 at 2:12 PM, Styphelus said:

I have created over 600 clear logos for the ZX Spectrum. However I see that the DB has a lot of clear logos already but they are terrible. I'm not going to tag each of those clear logos for deletion and upload a new one.

What do I do in this case? 

Same goes for the NEC PC-FX. I have a complete set of artwork. I started populating the db but gave up halfway through. I see someone else has been working on it but again, the artwork is not very good. 

All the artwork in the ZX Spectrum section is really bad to be honest. I'm going to try and create a cover set to match the wheel set I have,

hi if you zip them and upload to the downloads  i will spend the time to change them on the database

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, neil9000 said:

Yeah I don't think they were ever uploaded to the download section, I could certainly use them in my setup ;) 

have to agree that some of the spectrum images really need to be replaced , i have replaced some of the clear logos i have seen on multi platform games that have better images but would have been nice to have a lot more replaced

4 minutes ago, diamondgeezer said:

have to agree that some of the spectrum images really need to be replaced , i have replaced some of the clear logos i have seen on multi platform games that have better images but would have been nice to have a lot more replaced

Yeah agreed, guess The English peeps are just not very well represented on the forums, so the spectrum is under represented. :( 

@Lassiveran did do this box art pack that I use in my setup though, although I use 3D boxes for all my systems, so would love to see that 3D box pack from above uploaded as well. :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...