LaunchBox Community Forums

Pics not showing up in Launchbox but It shows it has one i?n EDIT area

mylkman

Hey guys I know this had to be asked before but I simply couldn't come up with the correct search terms to find it.  Maybe IM the only one with this issue.  So I have lotsof roms that downloaded  pics from the metadata but they don't show in launchbox.  However they show up in the edit area of launchbox.  Is there a way to get launchbox to look pretty?  I haven't dove into my Bog Box yet to see if they will display properly because I would like this area to look good as well.

When you say the images do not show up in LB what in particular is not showing up? Do you see at least box art for each game?

If you do not have the details panel open look in the upper right side of the screen in LB and you will see "details" click that and a panel on the right will open. That panel shows additional artwork, metadata, and videos (if you have them turned on).