LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with Theme for my Arcade build

pezley

11 minutes ago, dbinott said:

except this one. the download is in this thread, just wanted to know if it was officially released

The only ones really you could call officially released are ones available directly in BigBox. Those are submitted through our site and tested by the dev team before being pushed to BigBox. All are others are just made available by the creators in the forum download link or as in this case directly in a thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Great stuff! It works especially well for an arcade-only setup. The simplicity of this theme and the arcade focus make it a perfect candidate for a vertical theme -- essentially you would just need to move the arcade machine image to the left (where the empty space is on the default view), and it would look great on a vertical arcade screen. How difficult would that be to do? I know nothing about creating or editing BB themes, though it would seem to mostly be a matter of moving things around (I may be vastly oversimplifying). Just curious how big a task that would be... this would make a great vertical theme, and there aren't a lot of them out there.

• 1 year later...
On 12/8/2017 at 4:54 PM, pezley said:

Hey all, just wrapping up my Arcade build and need a theme built if anyone can help. Hopefully it's not a difficult one, just placement of a video and an image.

The scanlines, CRT shape, glow . Along with the Marquee reflection and glow are built into the PNG of the cabinet so the marquee image and Video placement should just sit behind them (if im understanding correctly)

If anyone can help with this it would be great ! I need it in 4:3 (640x480) but making a 1080P version is also nice if anyone else on the forums wants it

Screenshot of mock up attached

Capture.PNG

@pezley

Hello Sir ! Thanks very much for your work it's look very nice on my CRT.

I was wondering if we'are allowed to add video for main background instead of bg.png ? I'm maybe dreaming but would be awesome to get this feature in this theme. 

Congrats again for your work

• 7 months later...