LaunchBox Community Forums

[Request] Can we please make it possible to map multiple controllers differently?

avaris

Been using BigBox since February 2017 & it's absolutely amazing. Although since I've been using 3 different controller types for all my games for quite some time now (Playstation, SNES & Gamecube) it kind of ruins it not being able to use 2 thirds of my controllers in BigBox because of not being able to map every controller differently. Even if its just editing in a notepad to get the mapping correct i don't mind this as an option.

Also to my knowledge you can't change the "Buttons" in windows (these) for all the controllers to be the exact same (Button 3 will be Select, Button 4 will be Back etc), this would be one solution for the option to use ALL existing controllers inside BigBox.

Havn't seen this been posted in a long while, but would like to bring this idea attention since i think this would be the update Launchbox definitely needs.