LaunchBox Community Forums

About to ask for a refund....

FRK

Right.. Think I might have go to the bottom of the problem..

After a *.* search of all my drives (20TB+) I found another installation of LB , I must have given it a try before paying and setting up my 8TB external..

Was this the issue all along ???

8 minutes ago, FRK said:

Right.. Think I might have go to the bottom of the problem..

After a *.* search of all my drives (20TB+) I found another installation of LB , I must have given it a try before paying and setting up my 8TB external..

Was this the issue all along ???

This probably is the issue I suggest that if you have 20TB keep a backup of your LB/BB then you can't lose your work unless you lose both drives at once.

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:16 PM, Jason Carr said:

The only thing I can think of happening is what I mentioned earlier, that perhaps LaunchBox has been installed into two separate installations (two different folders on your hard drive).

So after all of that you did install it to a different location then? That will absolutely be why the emus were different and why all your artwork was gone, launchbox is portable, so if you install to a different folder it doesn't know you have all the artwork elsewhere unless you tell it.

Glad you got it figured out though.