LaunchBox Community Forums

Who can i nicly ask to get my license name changed? :)

retro6

Hello TO EVERYONE GIRLS AND BOYS :) im from Spain im glad happy and exited to be a member of Launchbox now i think this frontend got a lot of future.

And i want to thank you in advance for all the hard hard hard work your are doing to keep our little "Nostalgic World that we love !!ALIVE AND KICKING!!" there are lots of hours spend in all this more than people think.

THX

With that said i have just purchased a premium membership but im not happy with my licence name on the right bottom corner call it OCD  :) :)

Doas anybody know who to contact to get it changed? is it posible?

Well thats it for the moment can´t wait to go and try all the things that Launchbox can offer.

THANKS

2 minutes ago, retro6 said:

I just send one mail to Jason Carr and waiting for a response let see what he sais thanks...... In the worst scenario ¿is there a way to hide it? i just want it changed to my gamertag name thats all. Told you guys thats OCD....:(

I have heard of Jason changing it before on some requests, but I am not privy as to what criteria he has to allow a name change. If he does not respond within a couple days come back here and post and one of the mods will likely let him know.