LaunchBox Community Forums

Noredor

Hi there!

Came across your wonderful product and a friend of mine bought a license back in the day, although he has no longer access to his registered email and has not gotten a reply from these fine folk yet about how to proceed I thought I would ask for myself how to test the full BigBox version.

I recentely discovered the joy of a SteamLink and emulation, oh such joy!

Now most of the features I am looking for are locked behind the bigbox paid app so I cannot test them. Is there any way to test these features? Perhaps a 7 day trial or in an extreme case a refund if it doesn't work as expected?

I am looking to buy your product I just want to make sure it works as I expect it to, SteamLink and all.

How would one proceed?

Thanx!

Yeah I was sort of dreading that. Are refunds a possibility? When I do buy it I will know within hours if it suits my needs or not. What would be a wise way to proceed?

Don't get me wrong: I am more than willing to pay for this wonderful product (and from what I read online SteamLink works well) but I find €50 kind of a big investment for a "chance".

well 50 is for a lifetime license its only 20 for the one year and that allows you to upgrade to lifetime for 30 after the year is up (after the year BB will continue to work you just won't be able to update it anymore) so you don't have to actually pay the 50 upfront. I believe if you find you want a refund it wouldn't be to hard to get one.

Ok that is a fair deal. So I will purchase the 20 version to test it and upgrade asap if it works. To keep things nice and clean I will do that next weekend when I have time to test it right away, so I can confirm straight away.

Like I said, I do not expect to want a refund but I am asking just in case.

PS: is this *THE* ETAPRIME of youtube fame? Wow! :D