LaunchBox Community Forums

HELP WITH ADDING FAVORITES MENU TO BIGBOX

bman83

You can create a playlist called favorites in Launchbox and have it auto-populate with any game you tag as a favorite. In the add playlist form there is a box at the bottom that you can select where you want the playlist to show in the platform categories.  

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Alulabxxx said:

Ok ! I have do it ! Now another little problem. In bigbox how can i change the favorites logo? i have try to add an immage but it don't show it and i see only the Favorites with normal caracter

Anytime you add new images make sure you go into the settings menu in BigBox and refresh the image cache. Otherwise the cache will populate old image data. 

1. Once you have the clear logo image you want to use for your playlist the logo needs to be named exactly as the playlist is. Example: Top 100 (Playlist name) = Top 100.png (Image name)  (or .jpg whatever your file extension is).

2. Then place the image in the correct folder if you have your image folder outside of the default. The Default folder will be  \Launchbox\Images\Playlist\[Your Playlist Name]\Clear Logo folder. 

3. Once you add the new image then go into BigBox and refresh the image cache. 

That is really all you need to do. 

9 hours ago, Retro808 said:

1. Once you have the clear logo image you want to use for your playlist the logo needs to be named exactly as the playlist is. Example: Top 100 (Playlist name) = Top 100.png (Image name)  (or .jpg whatever your file extension is).

2. Then place the image in the correct folder if you have your image folder outside of the default. The Default folder will be  \Launchbox\Images\Playlist\[Your Playlist Name]\Clear Logo folder. 

3. Once you add the new image then go into BigBox and refresh the image cache. 

That is really all you need to do. 

it's work ! perfecttttt