LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox not starting...

Melter

29 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

Are you running Nvidia GeForce Experience or MSI Afterburner Revo Tuner these have been know to cause issues and just yesterday some one had this issue and turning of Afterburner fixed it for them

nope. i installed nvidia drivers without geforce experience

this is a fresh windows install, so nothing else is installed besides what i mentioned in other post

Edited by Melter

Hi @Melter, sorry to hear about the trouble. I assume LaunchBox itself is starting just fine? I don't have a whole lot more ideas other than what's already been listed in this thread, but do make sure your video drivers are up to date. You can also try temporarily stopping/closing all background apps to see if something might be interfering. In the past we've heard about some strange conflicts with poorly-written software from Corsair, so that could be a lead.

If at any point you'd rather just give up, just let us know and we'll get you a refund.