LaunchBox Community Forums

Not reallh sure where this would go, but u guess it is sort of a "Noobish" question

jeff86

I was woundering, how do I make sub catagories under each platform? I was wanting to keep the main platforms based as they are and then make sub catagories based on Genere, or for arcade make one for the company who made the paticular games in addition to a genere, for example Arcade> (list here of generes and Manufacturers)>(games)

Or

Super Nintendo Entertainment System>(list of Generes)>(games)

Sub catagories as well as adding in Mame Bezels, and automatically resizing them to fit a monitor properly would allow Launchbox to give Hyperspin/rocket launcher a run for it's money! 

Edited by jeff86

Yeah it's definitely surpassed hyperspin.  Years ago.  Just with the importing, editing, playlists, and other general organizational tools that make it so nice to use.  Then Big Box was like, BAM,...Hyperwhat!?  Someday it'll be like Rocket what? launch this sucker!  DONE and DONE.  Then nothing will ever come close.

Yea I'd just like to see the Mame bezels automatically put in and resized to fit what ever monitor is being used (providing it's a 4:3 style monitor) when a game is launched like Rocket Launcher does when properly set up, as well as the abbility to create sub catagories, do that and I'd say Launchbox/big box is the perfect front end.