LaunchBox Community Forums

Iv had a couple of drinks and... rpcs3 trophy integration in LB. oh its a a feature request.

jayjay

I know I prob wont et any replies because we all know how useless you mods are. Deleting my posts, banning me from the live stream. You dont help no one smdh...

Anyway...

My example is bomberman ultra.

TRophy info inside rpcs3 is located at inside the emu files at dev_hdd0\home\00000001\trophy\NPWR00389_00

5aeb5a77774da_trophydir.thumb.png.9a70a26e1f7ddbc50d5e1297cd1a7504.pngAs you can see png's are there. Sweet. 

Next picture is TROPCONF.sfm

tropconf_sfm.thumb.png.85051aac386ea34831a4341fa1c6e3c5.pngI dont know if you can see that picture, its come up real small on my screen. Anyway notice or not the "trophy id=000", you also got the trophy name in there "paint the town" etc etc.

Next picture is tropusr.dat open in hex.

tropusr_dat.thumb.png.3edd8ed31c80f38cfa2226a84ae2ce14.pngThe red circles are the trophy id's obviously theres more of them the further you go down. the yellow circle is an unlocked trophy. the blue cirle is a locked trophy.

Would it be ossible to read hex or whatever im talking about and intergrate trophies into LB or am I talking out my shitpipe?

yeah he accused us of banning him from the live streams said we didn't help anyone on the forums deleted his and put in the part about smdh. I can see if you didn't see his post you would think this one is belligerent though but I'm 99.9% sure its a joke.

7 hours ago, Rincewind said:

I could give you a reply..... But I wouldn't stoop that low in a reactionary way after your first sentence.

Hope you enjoy your drink :)

Yeah was a joke. You (not you personally) wouldn't be paying much attention if you thought the mods around here are unhelpful. They always active... and thanks, I enjoyed the drink last night, not so much now.

7 hours ago, DOS76 said:

I can see if you didn't see his post you would think this one is belligerent

I think the word you are looking for is "elegant". 

7 hours ago, ALIE said:

rpcs3 has trophy ? News to me

Yeah, they now have a trophy manager.

10 hours ago, jayjay said:

Would it be ossible to read hex or whatever im talking about and intergrate trophies into LB or am I talking out my shitpipe?

To answer my own "elegant" post... Although the guys at rpcs3 have made leaps and bounds recently there is still a long way to go. It would prob be better to ask them for a better way to integrate trophies into LB then messing with hex stuff. If its even possible to do it that way. But would def be a cool addon for LB. I commend you on your excellently worded post...

• 1 month later...