LaunchBox Community Forums

Klop's ScummVM 3D redux

Klopjero

Hi, 
thanks for stopping by, I suppose you've seen the 3dbox set that was copied over from somewhere else ?  I mean look at these..!! OW My eyes... !! They' re so ugly!! Argh!! 

*get the set here*

So once in a while I'll post some progress here... when I'm done I'll throw them in the downloads section. maybe even add them to the Db.. well so you know ..

Backyard Baseball 1997-01.pngBeneath a Steel Sky-01.png

Big Thinkers Kindergarten-01.png

Blues 123 Time Activities-01.png

Codename_ ICEMAN-01.png

Conquests of Camelot_ The Search for the Grail-02.png

Discworld-02.png

So ugly! 

Edited by Klopjero
  • Like 1

For my scummVM box project, I'm now at the living books, educational games. I've had to create some back covers for the Crazy nick's software picks. all in all I'm making good progress. over 160 boxes are done.. and I'm currently wondering if, when I'm done, if I should take on the list of SVN game titles. I probably will.

I'm not going to make a box for each game version. So there will not be 8 different boxes for each version of Monkey Island. I'm assuming most people will just group them under a single title.
After scummvm I will do a small box collection for residualVM, I mean 3 or for boxes nothing, I will just have to modify my template .

So for all you lurkers on here. now you know. enjoy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Klopjero said:

personally I'm quite happy the way the covers turned out. as you might have guessed Chivalry is not dead, and the crazy nick's software pick's titles don't have any back covers. they don't exist. so I had to fabricate them.
 verry wel done @Klopjero

<spam> thank you. </spam>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

heh, nice job dude. They do all look great, And the back covers you made yourself came out real nice. Are you going to add them to the Database? I know there is no real place for unofficial boxes but I uploaded my Arcade boxes (Which I now wish I had made better) and people seemed happy enough with them being there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robin55 said:

heh, nice job dude. They do all look great, And the back covers you made yourself came out real nice. Are you going to add them to the Database? I know there is no real place for unofficial boxes but I uploaded my Arcade boxes (Which I now wish I had made better) and people seemed happy enough with them being there.

eventually. it's nice to go through the collection. when I find clear logo's that haven't been made I create and add them too.

• Like 2