LaunchBox Community Forums

hi all

one question why do games show in bigbox for mame but in launchbox they dont like lunar rescue is in bigbox but in launchbox it aint there plus i have to flyer for it and that dint show in bigbox.

If a game shows in one it should show in the other because both Launchbox and BigBox use the exact same platform xml files and follow the same rules.

Is this in Launchbox or Launchbox Next? If you go to “all games” listing it does not show up at all? 

10 minutes ago, andyco47 said:

lunar rescue shows in bigbox but not in launchbox on mine.

It shows just fine for me.

1604008002_Screenshot(214).thumb.png.252b9519635c98e4a1f7dd04910aa891.pngDo you have any of the hide games without media options checked in the view section?

8 minutes ago, andyco47 said:

when u scrape mame do i use north amarica seting? thanks

I left everything at the defaults in the MAME importer wizard, i think North America is the default there.

i just used that and i had hide games without media options checked put the thing is it as madia.

Anyway that shouldn't matter as you say it shows in Bigbox, and Bigbox and Launchbox use the exact same file, so thats why i asked if you were hiding games without certain artwork in Launchbox, as there are options for that in Bigbox and in Launchbox and they are independent of each other. So it may be missing a clear logo for example, and if you have hide games missing clear logo selected then you wont see it.

Screenshot (218).png