LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega CD 32x problem

vahacris

Hi. I see many of you guys had SEGA CD 32X in your collections, but I wonder if you play those games or just have them? I have question how to change disc in those games? I use retroarch to emulate SEGA CD 32X but can't find option to eject disc 1 and insert disc 2. Four of sega cd 32x games had multiple discs so its a problem. I wonder if any one can help me.

Another problem is controller setup for Corpse Killer game. All other games work well but in this game gamepad not responding. I can go to retroarch, fastforward key is working but d-pad and buttons are not working and i can't leave the menu.

I read in orginal instruction that the game can be played with light gun or gamepad, so i config lightgun in retroarch too but it still don't work. Any help will be aprrciated.

I got this working some time ago. I think in order to use the disc switching you have to set a directory location for file browser in RA settings under directories. It was some time ago though so I may not be remembering correctly. I went to the RetroArch discord and they hooked me up with a solution.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

I got this working some time ago. I think in order to use the disc switching you have to set a directory location for file browser in RA settings under directories. It was some time ago though so I may not be remembering correctly. I went to the RetroArch discord and they hooked me up with a solution.

Probably be easier just to scan that platform into retroarch, so that the list of games is in the main menu.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

En Retroarch, usá pico_drive_libretro. EN Corpse Killer, para solucionar el asunto del gamepad, solo desmarca el gamepad 2 (GAMEPAD 2 OFF) en las opciones del core y podrás jugar. Para solucionar el asunto del disco, puedes hacerlo con una unidad virtual. En el caso de Fahrenheit, solo cuando te pida cambiar de disco y presionar START, ve a la unidad virtual, monta el siguiente disco, regresa a Retroarch y preiona START. De esa manera podrás jugar.