LaunchBox Community Forums

Everything working except Arcade games

Columbo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have to wait a bit anyway.  I registered at PD but I have to wait for full access.  Meanwhile I can only download from the FREE area which contains only the 0.202 roms.   I found a rom set on my other hard drive called MAME.Roms.0.201.Split.Set.  Should I try these?

To import a different Arcade set should I delete the Arcade Platform and then import the new set, or is there a better way of  removing all of the current games, images etc.?

Thanks again for all of your help.  The frustration is slowly subsiding.  ?

Edited by Columbo

GREAT!  Imported a different set of roms and all seems to be ok now.  Out of the 30 games that I tested so far, only one would not run.  It gave me the missing files window but that's fine.  As long as the majority of the games that I want to play are running, I'm happy!  ?

Many, many thanks to everyone who offered help and hung in there with me despite my Noobness.

A great bunch of guys!!!