LaunchBox Community Forums

Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/15/2024)

Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 12/28/2023)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 01/06/2024)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 01/13/2024)
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a realistic Arcade Bezel for the game The Outfoxies using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch.

Thanks to ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Artwork Bezel for The Outfoxies.

pic (1).png

pic (2).png

Edited by Orionsangel
  • Like 1

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 02/08/2024)
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Here's a realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Undercover Cops using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. Thanks to ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Artwork Bezel for Undecover Cops.

vlcsnap-2024-03-06-16h11m02s492.png

vlcsnap-2024-03-06-16h12m15s918.png

Edited by Orionsangel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/06/2024)
Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2024 at 12:17 AM, Zayd47 said:

I have downloaded your GBA overlays and cfg files but i don't know where should i copy these and make it work.

You can put them in any folder you like. When you're in Retroarch and you choose to add a bezel you'll look for it in the directory you picked to dump the file.

Check out my Tutorials Playlist 

Edited by Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/12/2024)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/17/2024)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/20/2024)
On 3/20/2024 at 4:50 PM, Stallone said:

Your new ones are amazing, congratulations!

Do you have an estime on the release date for part 6? Sorry if you said it before

Thanks! I don't actually. I just know when I know and then post it all in a pack. I'd say when there is a fair amount. 

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/23/2024)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/25/2024)
  • 1 month later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/13/2024)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/15/2024)
Posted (edited)

Here's a realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Mystic Riders using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. Thanks to @ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Artwork Bezel for Mystic Riders.

mystic (1).png

mystic (2).png

Edited by Orionsangel