LaunchBox Community Forums

Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 06/16/2024)

Orionsangel

Here is a realistic arcade bezel for Pitfall 2: Lost Caverns using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. The bezel was sourced from Mr. RetroLust. I then restored it further the best I could given the few assets available for this bezel. If you want to download it I put it here, https://bit.ly/3nw0KSt

pi.png

pialt.png

Edited by Orionsangel
  • Like 1

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/07/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/15/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/16/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/18/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/23/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/26/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/28/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/31/2023)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 06/15/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 06/16/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 06/18/2023)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/05/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/08/2023)
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you share the latest full set you have of MAME? as much as i like retroarch shader for the screen, i find it annoying to change it on a per game basis when the mame ones already attach nicely. I'm referring to the FullSet2022 if you still have it. Thanks man!