LaunchBox Community Forums

Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 08/15/2024)

Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 06/29/2024)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/08/2024)
Posted (edited)

Here's a realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Boogie Wings using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. Thanks to ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Artwork Bezel for Boogie Wings. 

bwngs (1).png

bwngs (2).png

Edited by Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/09/2024)
Posted (edited)

Here's a realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Darius Gaiden using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. Thanks to ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Artwork Bezel for Darius Gaiden. 

vlcsnap-2024-07-10-01h32m37s328.png

vlcsnap-2024-07-10-01h34m03s113.png

vlcsnap-2024-07-10-01h35m03s298.png

Edited by Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/10/2024)
Posted (edited)

Here's a realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Xexex using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. Thanks to ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Artwork Bezel for Xexex. 

xexex (1).png

xexex (2).png

Edited by Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/11/2024)
Posted (edited)

Here's a realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Gradius 2 using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. Thanks to ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Artwork Bezels for Gradius 2 & Vulcan Venture. 

gradius2 (3).png

vulkanventure.png

gradius2 (1).png

Edited by Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/12/2024)
Posted (edited)

Here's a realistic Arcade Bezel for the game Butasan using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. Thanks to ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Artwork Bezel for Butasan. 

Butasan.png

Butasanalt.png

Edited by Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/15/2024)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Here's a realistic Arcade Bezel for the game FixEight using the MegaBezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch. Thanks to ArsInvictus for letting me use his excellent Artwork Bezel for FixEight. 

fixeightpln.png

fixeight.png

Edited by Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/25/2024)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 08/01/2024)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 08/03/2024)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 08/11/2024)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 08/15/2024)