LaunchBox Community Forums

Per System Sounds on Enter/Exit

Boomerps2

I was wondering if there is a feature included or in the works that lets you play a specific sound entering and exiting on each system? For example, in Hyperpin when you enter into the NES menu, you hear the collecting of a coin and upon exiting you hear the sound of mario losing a life. I see that there is only one default sound pack that you have to use for the entire setup. 

• Like 1

It ties in to the frontend beautifuly. Every system has it's own sound. When entering into Arcade, you hear a quarter droping into the coin slot, Sega Genesis you hear sonic collecting a coin, Super Nintendo you hear the sound when Mario jumps onto Yoshi. I figure since we can do per system art with Unified Refried, this can be incorporated as well. Hopefuly something to look into. Here in download for the wheel sounds: Wheel Sounds

Edited by Boomerps2