LaunchBox Community Forums

Atomiswave emulator: which is the best emulator?

legolas119

Hi all,

i wuld like to configure an Atomiswave emulator because MAME can't emulate games of this board :(

Which is the best emulator that i can use? Demul?  And where I can find a good guide in order to correctly confiugure it? I would like to play games like Rumble Fish 1 & 2 and they are available only on atomiswave...

Does I need games with a specific format?

thank you very much

Edited by legolas119

The Reicast core in RetroArch also plays Atomiswave and Naomi games extremely well too. I prefer to use RetroArch over all other emulators for ease of use and complete customization. Plus Demul as far as I know hasn't been updated in years and Reicast has been updated pretty regular as of late. But again, whatever you want is fine. 

yep, for Dreamcast i'm currently using Redream, in my opinion is really good and in the future probably it could be the best dreamcast emulator.

I know Retroach, i tried to use it but i prefer to configure every emulator separately, i don't like Retroach interface and functions...i always have a lot of little issues... I prefer to config every emulator because in this way i'm sure that once i have create my favourite settings, everything will be continue to work (in that emulator) correctly :)

I don't know Reicast...is it good for Atomiswave too ad Demul?

I downloaded the latest release of Demul from its official website. Is there a newest version?

• 2 weeks later...