LaunchBox Community Forums

Teaser

Mr. RetroLust

you walk into the alley, the blue/purple glow emitted by a neon sign shows you a closed door. you see boxes and a trashcan stacked along the wall of the building. 

look at: sign
The sign reads arcade, the light it emits just barely lights up the the immediate area. 

Go to: door
You walk up to the door, you hear faint noises comming from the other side.

Open door: door won't open. it maybe locked. 

• Haha 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

45 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

I just place the 2 images here without saying a word, that way it will be really mysterious, they'll be like huh? Why doesn't he say something, I'm going to sit here and watch.

My dream theme. 

New Retro Arcade bgs and screens could be used, so consoles bgs are a corner with a crt tv; handhelds bg a table with stuff in it. 

I'm ready. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

My dream theme. 

New Retro Arcade bgs and screens could be used, so consoles bgs are a corner with a crt tv; handhelds bg a table with stuff in it. 

I'm ready. 

I like to make my own backgrounds/graphics so it will have a unique feeling and in 4K, New Retro Arcade screenshots (almost all in 1080p) are overly used at this point.  

For the time being it will be a crossover between FutureState Neon Deluxe and this new theme: "Neon Deluxe Arcade" it'll feature a cabinet with video/screenshots, what you've described is my wish as well although at this point I might only be able to get the arcade cabinet part done, when PASC is out i'll try to make a different screen for each system, it'll work much easier then.

background3.thumb.jpg.b57dc849c436e2c104c397dbe1c3dce7.jpgbackgroundwithlogo.thumb.jpg.599f5992c4b66ae386e84e357268ca5a.jpg

options.png

logo.png

• Game On 1

Slow progress on bezels, will show when getting it to work in xaml, meanwhile further work on arcade inside, small changes, while I'm working on it it slowly falls into place to being a completely different theme than Futurestate Neon Deluxe, puzzling where which element goes can be quite a mind fuck. 

Inside_under_construction.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kondorito said:

Hahaha! Indeed it is! 

I have an Acer Veriton minipc for BB that strugles with some themes when there is too much stuff going on at once :)

Ah ok, can't promise it won't be demanding for your system although with Futurestate Neon Deluxe I also made some views which where a lot quicker. Have you tried turning off all background images , cleanup images and turn off all transitions for this system? 

3 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Ah ok, can't promise it won't be demanding for your system although with Futurestate Neon Deluxe I also made some views which where a lot quicker. Have you tried turning off all background images , cleanup images and turn off all transitions for this system? 

Please, don't mind me; do your theme as you intend to :) I will rock it anyways!

• Game On 1