LaunchBox Community Forums

Neon Deluxe Arcade - Launchbox Theme

Hiya!  I'm really enjoying this theme but have a nitpick about one thing perhaps which can be adjusted?  My boxes are showing in a small corner above the videos in the display area.  What I'm wanting is for them to show full size under the video like the default theme.  Is this possible?  Please see pic... Thanks!

Annotation 2020-04-06 230741.jpeg

1 hour ago, logan5 said:

Hiya!  I'm really enjoying this theme but have a nitpick about one thing perhaps which can be adjusted?  My boxes are showing in a small corner above the videos in the display area.  What I'm wanting is for them to show full size under the video like the default theme.  Is this possible?  Please see pic... Thanks!

Annotation 2020-04-06 230741.jpeg

You can adjust that by copying that piece of code below the video in notepad++ or another notepad program, let me know how it worked out.

28 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

You can adjust that by copying that piece of code below the video in notepad++ or another notepad program, let me know how it worked out.

28 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Uhm, which piece of code are you referring to and where is it located??  Thanks :)

Edited by logan5

1 hour ago, zr0cool said:

Having a bit of an issue with this theme.

The scrollbar doesn't scroll as you drag it up or down. It only jumps to the place that you leave it at.

Any ideas what is causing that?:

In list view I don't see this problem but I do notice in images view, using the scroll wheel works though. I won't be able to fix this as it's based on the default theme.

• 4 months later...

Can someone confirm that the theme is somewhat broken with version 11.4?

Every time I click on another system the same error pops up three times, but continues to work.

Also the menus in the top right are not usable anymore.

Will post the error later when I'm at my PC.

51 minutes ago, lexx said:

Can someone confirm that the theme is somewhat broken with version 11.4?

Every time I click on another system the same error pops up three times, but continues to work.

Also the menus in the top right are not usable anymore.

Will post the error later when I'm at my PC.

Works fine here, do you run it from an external source like networkdrive or usb stick? In that case you might want to try the new 11.5 beta: 

Hey there.

I have Launchbox installed on a SSD and my rom collection is on an external HDD.
Will try version 11.5 and see it helps.

Error-Message:

(Inner Exception)

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. (Parameter 'index')

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 11.4
Type:    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Site:    Void ThrowArgumentOutOfRange_IndexException()
Source:  System.Private.CoreLib

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Desktop.ViewModels.ListContentViewModel.WWZ9Wuy58j()
   at rnAlkheiV23gKlEZGtO.z4Fy7NMmW(Object , rnAlkheiV23gKlEZGtO )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Desktop.ViewModels.ListContentViewModel.OnDataGridLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

(Outer Exception)

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Type:    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Site:    System.Object InvokeMethod(System.Object, System.Object[], System.Signature, Boolean, Boolean)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor, Boolean wrapExceptions)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
   at Caliburn.Micro.ActionMessage.<>c.<.cctor>b__33_0(ActionExecutionContext context)
   at Caliburn.Micro.ActionMessage.Invoke(Object eventArgs)
   at System.Windows.Interactivity.TriggerBase.InvokeActions(Object parameter)
   at System.Windows.Interactivity.EventTriggerBase.OnEvent(EventArgs eventArgs)
   at System.Windows.Interactivity.EventTriggerBase.OnEventImpl(Object sender, EventArgs eventArgs)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
   at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
   at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.AnimatedRenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

17:56:41 Exception

Edit:
Nope. Sadly it didn't help.
Same error.

Error.png

Edited by lexx

56 minutes ago, lexx said:

Hey there.

I have Launchbox installed on a SSD and my rom collection is on an external HDD.
Will try version 11.5 and see it helps.

Error-Message:

(Inner Exception)

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. (Parameter 'index')

Type:    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Site:    Void ThrowArgumentOutOfRange_IndexException()

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Desktop.ViewModels.ListContentViewModel.WWZ9Wuy58j()
   at rnAlkheiV23gKlEZGtO.z4Fy7NMmW(Object , rnAlkheiV23gKlEZGtO )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Desktop.ViewModels.ListContentViewModel.OnDataGridLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

(Outer Exception)

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Type:    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Site:    System.Object InvokeMethod(System.Object, System.Object[], System.Signature, Boolean, Boolean)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor, Boolean wrapExceptions)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
   at Caliburn.Micro.ActionMessage.<>c.<.cctor>b__33_0(ActionExecutionContext context)
   at Caliburn.Micro.ActionMessage.Invoke(Object eventArgs)
   at System.Windows.Interactivity.TriggerBase.InvokeActions(Object parameter)
   at System.Windows.Interactivity.EventTriggerBase.OnEvent(EventArgs eventArgs)
   at System.Windows.Interactivity.EventTriggerBase.OnEventImpl(Object sender, EventArgs eventArgs)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
   at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
   at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.AnimatedRenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

17:56:41 Exception

Edit:
Nope. Sadly it didn't help.
Same error.

Error.png

I'll tag @Jason Carr here as I don't have the knowledge.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I like this theme a lot, but I would like to know if there is any way to make the screenshots on the right just a tad bigger, can somebody maybe tell me what Xaml file I need to use and what section I need to change if this is possible, I am using a 4k tv making them just bit too small, and I do use a different theme right now because of it, but I would love to use this. So if anybody can help, I would be very thankful.

Skærmbillede (71).png

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, AmsomniaStudios said:

I like this theme a lot, but I would like to know if there is any way to make the screenshots on the right just a tad bigger, can somebody maybe tell me what Xaml file I need to use and what section I need to change if this is possible, I am using a 4k tv making them just bit too small, and I do use a different theme right now because of it, but I would love to use this. So if anybody can help, I would be very thankful.

Skærmbillede (71).png

Glad you like it :) I'll have a look at it tomorrow when i'm behind the pc again (late over here atm)

• Thanks 1

You can adjust the following to your preferred height in \LBThemes\Neon Deluxe Arcade LB\Views\GamesDetailsView.xaml, open in a text editor and search for this :

<WrapPanel Name="ScreenshotImages" Orientation="Horizontal" VerticalAlignment="Top" Visibility="{Binding ScreenshotsVisibility}" Height="110" Margin="0">
                    <WrapPanel.Resources>
                        <Style TargetType="{x:Type Image}">
                        <Setter Property="Margin" Value="2,0,10,5"/>
                        <Setter Property="MaxHeight" Value="110"/>
                        </Style>
                        </WrapPanel.Resources>
                    <WrapPanel.Effect>
                        <DropShadowEffect BlurRadius="10" ShadowDepth="0" Color="#0004FF" Direction="0"/>
                    </WrapPanel.Effect>
                </WrapPanel>

• Thanks 2