LaunchBox Community Forums

Neon Deluxe Arcade - Launchbox Theme

Okay guys, thanks for the replys, i will keep a eyeout for a new release, i really like how the new box art looks too without the grey borders around the images in the new default so if a version of neon arcade with that feature too could be released id be very happy. Please. ;) Thanks again for all the hard work your guys are doing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, W4rCh1ld said:

oh shame, mabey the man himself would release some instructions for you guys who are making these projects, there must be a way id guess. ;) best of luck mate.

I think the best way would be to remake the theme, working with the new default as base instead of the old default, we'll get there ;)

• Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, pixelcide said:

I kinda prefer the way game titles look in 1.9. In 2.0 you can't center the title and it covers the bottom part of the box image.

Also, badges don't show up for me on the 2.0 LB theme. They show up fine on the neon deluxe big box theme. Maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Badges currently are not in BigBox. So not sure how they are working there. It is currently only a LB Theme item. As far as them not showing in LB are you using a custom box spacing by chance? If so, the spacing could be hiding the badges.

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 10.52.35 AM.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pixelcide said:

The badges show up in Bigbox in the bottom right corner of the preview video. See pic

I did have custom spacing in LB, so i pressed the reset to defaults button and OK, but same thing, no badges in LB. The badge images are in "Launchbox\Images\Badges\"

badges.jpg

Those are not the same as the badges from LaunchBox. The badges are similar data, but it actually is a slightly different feature. The icons in your image are theme driven and theme created. Badges will be available regardless of the theme.  

Make sure you have "Show badges" checked.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 8.09.18 AM.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, reeca said:

Awesome theme, many thanks. One quick question though - can i Launch BB from it? The icons gone from the top left and I cant see it in the menus...

Regards

R

Thanks glad you like :) I usually launch Bigbox from its .exe icon, not sure if theres a button somewhere in launchbox itself for it. Can you post an image of what you mean by icons that are gone?

Hi Thanks for the quick reply - I cant grab a screenshot at he mo but in the default theme you have the three horizontal lines for the menu just to the right of the LaunchBox logo in the top right hand part of the screen, thats missing in your theme as thats what i use to quickly switch between the two. If it cant be done dont worry awesome theme and I've just had a look at some of your other work - simply mind blowing, many many thanks! 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, reeca said:

Hi Thanks for the quick reply - I cant grab a screenshot at he mo but in the default theme you have the three horizontal lines for the menu just to the right of the LaunchBox logo in the top right hand part of the screen, thats missing in your theme as thats what i use to quickly switch between the two. If it cant be done dont worry awesome theme and I've just had a look at some of your other work - simply mind blowing, many many thanks! 

Its the house icon next to the search bar.

134247270_Screenshot(444).thumb.png.5b2762b7602f38274630b79e710c4c34.png

• Thanks 1