LaunchBox Community Forums

My collection - 200 systems

-McFly-

8 hours ago, Retrofrogg said:

Is there no sound with your vid? Also, there must be something that you can do about that lag when switching between platforms.

The video has no sound. As for the lag, I reduced it from 16 seconds to around 6. I'm happy with that. If you come up with a way to speed it up, let me know, but for now I'm finished with this project.

18 hours ago, ItchyRobot said:

What emulator are you using for Mattel Intellivision; and how are you controlling the games since the number pad makes emulation a pain in the ass with most joystick controllers and arcade controls? I ask because I have been struggling finding a good solution for playing those games on my setup.

One more try

On 2/28/2020 at 11:03 PM, Mcfly 2019 said:

Oh - I'm now at 403,551 games on 238 systems and around... 300 or so playlists. I know ;)

Sorry if this got answered and I missed it. Do you have a list of your systems? Games? Do you know if you are system complete for most of them?

I'm basically trying to do a build that is most "mainstream" systems that are complete. Having a hard time finding out if the sets are complete (at least for NA). Right now I'm working off a Launchbox build from Wolf on arcadepunks.

5 minutes ago, Retsopmi said:

Sorry if this got answered and I missed it. Do you have a list of your systems? Games? Do you know if you are system complete for most of them?

I'm basically trying to do a build that is most "mainstream" systems that are complete. Having a hard time finding out if the sets are complete (at least for NA). Right now I'm working off a Launchbox build from Wolf on arcadepunks.

Here's a YouTube link, it has systems as well as a link to my launchbox database. https://youtu.be/Wm54MMTeqTA as for full systems, I did start with those and added to them, deleted duplicates, readded other full and part collections so at this point, it's a collection of literally everything I found. Complete? I don't know. For most, I'd say no. For some, probably. 

Edited by Mcfly 2019

• 6 months later...