LaunchBox Community Forums

My collection - 200 systems

-McFly-

Nice! I aspire to get my collection to that point.

May I ask how much room that is taking up (also do you use a NAS or ?? for storage)

And any chance you would post a "platform audit" of all your platforms and totals (I mean they all are in the video, but I would love to have a list to compare against... I'm only at 50-ish systems in so quite a long ways to go for mine to get anywhere close to yours LOL)

How many total games is your collection now?!?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JRavens said:

Nice! I aspire to get my collection to that point.

May I ask how much room that is taking up (also do you use a NAS or ?? for storage)

And any chance you would post a "platform audit" of all your platforms and totals (I mean they all are in the video, but I would love to have a list to compare against... I'm only at 50-ish systems in so quite a long ways to go for mine to get anywhere close to yours LOL)

How many total games is your collection now?!?

This take up around 10TB over 4 drives, I've used different drives for specific purposes, specifically PS on it's own (big files), my local C drive for weird and wonderful roms that need to be near their emulators as well as a couple of other bigger drives for most of the other roms.  I don't use a NAS but I expect that may return to haunt me... lol. As for a platform audit, I have a list of all systems and games count breakdowns on the YT page, is that what you're looking for? I don't have a complete breakdown of every system with every game, that would be... difficult... :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mcfly 2019 said:

As for a platform audit, I have a list of all systems and games count breakdowns on the YT page, is that what you're looking for? I don't have a complete breakdown of every system with every game, that would be... difficult... :)

Oh duh... sorry I didn't actually go to the YT page (I just watched the embedded video here). Yep that's the list I was interested in ;)

Thanks for sharing and good luck with your build!

• Like 1

Awesome collection! I'm just going to assume you're familiar with craiganderson for some of these systems haha. 

I'd love to know what you're using to emulate the following systems:

apple i 4

banpresto 33

brezzasoft crystal system 3

coleco adam 1

coleco telstar 9

ibm 1945

infocom 337

magnavox odyssey 1

tesla pmd 85 26

(haven't even heard of some of them).

Thanks!

Edited by fromlostdays
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fromlostdays said:

Awesome collection! I'm just going to assume you're familiar with craiganderson for some of these systems haha. 

I'd love to know what you're using to emulate the following systems:

apple i 4

banpresto 33

brezzasoft crystal system 3

coleco adam 1

coleco telstar 9

ibm 1945

infocom 337

magnavox odyssey 1

tesla pmd 85 26

(haven't even heard of some of them).

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with Craig Anderson, have I used some of his videos or something else? If I have, then apologies for not knowing who he is :/

System emulators;

Apple I - POM1   pom1.sourceforge.net

Banpresto - MAMEP64 0.160

Brezzasoft Crystal System - MAME 0.168

Coleco Adam - Virtual Adam 1.03

Coleco Telstar - WinArcadia 17.6.0.1

IBM - PCemV14Win

Infocom - Frotz 1.1.8

Magnavox Odyssey - WinArcadia 17.6.0.1

Tesla PMD 85 - PMD85v13p

Not all games work flawlessly, some do need to be individually 'tweaked'. I haven't played all games to check :) 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The delay is due to so many systems and games, it takes a few seconds between clicking and the video / system showing up as it searches through the drive. I'm considering moving everything over to a SSD drive, but I can live with it for now :)

On 3/12/2019 at 5:27 AM, midd said:

I'm interested in Telstar.  Care to share Winarcadia config for it?

13 hours ago, Mcfly 2019 said:

Will do, watch this space

I've had *some* success with this. I only have 8 games, I managed to get one working then moved on, expecting them all to but that doesn't seem to be the case... If you find an error, or have something better, let me know.

WinArcadia.ini